tøp debate

~🔹~

"if you vote for me, i promise to follow everyone back on twitter!"
josh exclaimed as he stared into the camera happily.
"i have seen this man scroll through twitter and i swear on my right, he mutes everybody he follows!"
tyler replied, in hopes of winning over the people.
"oh yeah, says the guy with a million unanswered dm's on instagram."
tyler looked as if thinking hard about it for a second, then realized josh was right.
"i promise if you vote for me i will respond to as many dm's as i can in the next week!"
"and if he doesn't respond to you, vote for me." josh was sure he'd win, oblivious to what would come of this bet. the two {happy} boys argued back and forth in hopes of getting the privilege of tattooing the other.

tyler reached forward and turned off the camera. the red light blinked, signaling the machine was down.
"do you really think you can answer a million dm's in the next week?" josh knew he'd win.
"you question me, mortal?" tyler asked. they laughed and went to editing the video.
"i doubt i have one million unanswered dm's."
josh opened the computer and connected his camera to it. tyler scrolled through his messages on instagram. responding to a few and only reading some. either way it would say "read", even if he didn't respond. many people wrote speeches and thanks to tyler about how they loved him and how he had saved them.

"are you gonna help or just be on your phone forever?" josh urged tyler to put some effort into the video.
"hold up. i'm responding to my messages."
"oh wow all one million."
there was a slight pause as tyler stared at his screen, very focused.
"wow," tyler spoke.
"hm?"
"someone has messaged me over 3,000 times."
"that's dedication right there. you should respond."
"i will..."
he checked the profile.
"she's cute." josh said, leaning over tyler's shoulder. tyler returned back to the messages. he scrolled through a large majority of them before reading.
"she's texted me everyday for years..."
"what does it say?"
"she just talks about her day, everyday. she says good morning and night, like we've known each other for years."
"well, what's she like?"
"gimme a second to actually read them."
he skimmed through the messages, as did josh, before reading some of them aloud.
"hey, im sorry i message you so much. i dunt have many friends and need someone to talk to. i know you'll never respond so it really doesn't matter...good morning, i have school today. i don't wanna go. i don't want to be bullied again. i don't want to be yelled at. i just want to be left alone to read. everyone hates me there so why even bother showing up? later she continued, "it went just as horrible as i thought. even now while im walking home my friends left me. i just want to be home. at least the weathers nice. and i have you." tyler finished.
"you should message her back. she sounds like she needs it."
"i want to read more of her stuff first. to see what kind of person she's like." tyler spoke, straying from the original task. josh grinned, aware that this is what would help him win the bet.

~🔹~