pancakes

good mornings

my family is gone to my brothers soccer game :)

which means i'm home alone

i'm gonna make pancakes and listen to music

"what are yo- you know what don't answer that."
josh glanced at tyler's phone. the two boys sat in a van, on the way to there concert. tyler looked at josh for a moment before returning to texting.

i burned my hand on the pan :/

also in attempts to flip it i spilled just about everything on the counter

because i was in the middle of dancing to holding onto you

josh observed tyler's face as he read. like he was admiring a gorgeous flower. his eyes fixated on the screen as his mouth formed a light smile. josh enjoyed seeing tyler so happy.
"of course she did..." tyler said under his breath.
"hm?" josh asked as if he was unaware of the conversation.
"wha- oh sorry. it's nothing."

my family just got home :/

i must act like a normal human for the time being

he lost the soccer game

lol

help

please

my dads drunk again

so is my mom

they're yelling from downstairs

i heard glass break

i wish you were here

please

tyler's face fell. josh observed the males features. noticing the sadness that decorated his face. he read the last few messages, then looked at tyler. josh pursed his lips.
"hey," he hit tyler's arm, in hopes of bringing some news that might cheer him up. tyler glanced at josh.
"we're almost there." tyler smiled lightly at the thought of performing. to soon did the memory of the messages return to his mind. "that was from months ago. i-i'm sure she's fine now." josh said. tyler nodded his head.
"you're right."