tøø late

~🔹~

josh found tyler in his room a few days later. he sat on his bed. his face remained emotionless, yet still stained by tears. he sat quietly. not making a sound or move. the void is where his mind was. in attempts to fathom recent events.

josh sat next to his bed, clearly seeing something was wrong.
"tyler..." he swallowed harshly before continuing.
"w-what happened?" tyler continued unmoving. he spoke no words. josh noticed tyler's phone that sat on his night stand. he grabbed it and unlocked it. his hands shook in fear of what he might find. instagram was open. josh glanced up at tyler, then back at the phone. he had an idea of what this might be about. the boy opened his dm's. then, clicked on the girls profile. she had plenty of messages, but the first one that met his eyes first was a particularly long one. it was from three days ago. he took a breath before reading.

i'm sorry for texting you for all these years. i'm sorry for venting about my personal issues. i'm sorry i ever messaged you in the first place. you don't deserve to be bothered by me. no one does. i hope you never see any of the things i've told you. you don't deserve the negativity or any of it. i'm sorry for making you cringe at my stupid jokes and annoying good mornings. if you're reading this, i suggest reading nothing more. i'm a waste of your time. i'm a waste of space and i'm sorry to anyone who has ever had to be bothered with my existence. i'm going to end it before i ever get the chance to hurt or annoy anyone ever again. i'm so sorry.

josh set the phone back down. he may have never known the girl either, but he still shed tears for her.
"i...i-i'm sorry..."
"i never even got to talk to her."