I love you [Mollie]

This is for mswizzll :) I'm excited to write about this because you gave me a very good description about what was going to happen. (Just so you aren't confused, to tell you guys what's going on, Tony is straight and Mollie is playing in the place of Hannah) Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------
I've been having a lot of trouble lately dealing with my feelings. Getting verbally harassed everyday isn't exactly great, it sucks. I can't tell anyone how I feel because no one listens. I have friends but I don't have best friends who I can tell anything to. You know the saying "friends talk to each other, but real friends listen". I can't take it anymore. The pain of walking through these halls everyday being called names and being looked at by the same people, and having the pain knowing that I can't just tell someone that I want to end it all, and I could end it all, right now.

"Hey Mollie." Tony said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey." I replied.

"What's wrong?"

"Usual. Same people making fun of me. Same people laughing."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Tony said, looking sorry for me.

"Your parents still out of town for the week?"

"Yep." I replied.

The bell rang

I walked into class, people not noticing I'm there. About 10 minutes into class, the next thing I know a note is getting tossed around and all eyes are back on me. I don't really care as much as I did anymore because this usually happens daily, but I'm over it. I decided that I'm going to do it soon, and the people who made fun of me will know who they are, I've already made the tapes for them.

When school was over I grabbed my backpack and went home. I have a list of things I need to do before I'm gone. The first one on my list, return my work uniform. I grabbed my uniform and put it on the front table where clay was working and looking very confused. I walked out and did the next thing on my list. I counted the tapes, and put them in a box, along with a map labeled with all of the places they needed to understand, and exited my house. I walked up to Tony's house, rang the doorbell, set the box down, and hid behind a bush near his porch to see when he picked it up. When he finally picked the box up and brought it inside, I walked away. A tear fell down my face thinking about Tony and his reaction to seeing me dead. I explained it all on the tapes, he will understand, right?

When I was at my house, I turned on the tub water until it filled to the rim. I grabbed the razor blade and put it to the side of the tub. I got in the tub and thought about my choices for a bit, and all of the things that have happened to me. I took the blade and almost started cutting.

"Mollie! Don't do it!" Tony screamed in fright as he was pounding on the front door trying to get in.

I had to do this quickly before I changed my mind. By the time I had cut my arm the slightest bit Tony ran in, crying. The tub water was turning red with blood.

"Mollie. Please. Stay with me." He said, panicking as he pulled me out of the tub.

"You can't die on me. I feel your pain. I listen to you and I've tried to help but you just push me away. I can't stay away. You need someone to listen to you... I love you."

Those were the words I've wanted to hear for the longest time. Just those simple words that I've never heard before. I love you.

He wrapped a bandage around my arm, trying to fix the wound. I almost passed out because of the loss of blood, but when I finally got the courage to, I hugged Tony and said those three words I've wanted to hear for the longest time.

------------------------------------------------------
It is currently 2:30 in the morning and I just finished this imagine and editing it. I hope you enjoyed it. And I just realized I hit 500 reads on my Imagine!!! Thank you guys so much!! 💕💕

-Kiki