Restaurant [Emily]

This one is for fairly_odd_fangirl . I hope you enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------

Tony and I are going to the movies tonight with a couple of friends. I like him, like really like him, but I know he is gay so he won't have the same feelings for me as I do for him. Tony is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. He looks out for everyone. It really sucks that he's not able to like me back, I would legitimately change my gender for him. That sounds creepy, but it really isn't, I've known him for a long time.

"So they bailed?" I asked.

"Yeah. Clay had something to do, and Jessica said her parents won't let her go." Tony replied, on the phone with me.

"Ok, we can still go."

"Yeah. I'm on my way there."

"See you soon."

"You too."

We're going to go to a movie that just came out in our theater tonight. Tony ended the call and I sprang up from off of the couch and ran to my room to get ready. I put on my favorite sleeveless floral romper, with a maroon bralette, and my white high-top converse that already started getting dirty because I wear them so often. I put my hair into a high ponytail and went downstairs. Tony texted me he was here and we headed off to the movies. I didn't feel like putting on makeup because since we were going to the movies I didn't think it was that necessary.

TIME SKIP

"Sold out?" I asked.

"Yeah. Everyone wanted to see the premiere to this movie. Sorry you're out of luck." The ticket man said.

"Ok. Thank you."

Tony and I walked away. I'm wondering what we are going to do now.

"Want to go to dinner then?" Tony asked.

"Sure." I smiled.

"My treat."

"No. I can't let you do that."

"It's fine. I got it."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." He grinned.

We exited the movie theater and went back into his car. He put a cassette tape in and it started playing one of our favorite songs. We started singing to it and before I know it, we are already at a restaurant. We walked in and waited at the tiny table that said 'wait here.' A waitress came and helped us to a table.

"Party of two?" She asked.

"Yes." Tony replied with a grin.

"What may I get you two to drink?"

"I'll have a water, and what about you Emily?" Tony said.

"I'll take a water please." I spoke to the waitress.

"Coming right up." She said as she walked away.

"You look great tonight." Tony smiled.

"Thank you." I replied with a big smile.

"Sorry that Clay and Jessica couldn't come."

"No it's fine. I like hanging out with you."

"I like hanging out with you too."

We both smiled at each other, and Tony scooted a little closer to me with his chair.

After talking some more and ordering our food, we realized more about each other. I also noticed that he kept scooting closer little by little. Later on, I started ranting about something and talking really fast. Tony stared at me, looking amazed about how fast I could talk, and he was smiling. He laughed.

"What?" I asked, looking confused.

He inched closer once again and leaned in for a kiss. We kissed and then I remembered that he was gay. I leaned away, and we smiled at each other.

"I thought you were gay..."

"I thought I was too..."

------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading my imagine! Sorry that this one ran a little short. I've just been focusing on school and helping a person out with some problems with Wattpad 😂😬. I hope you enjoyed!! Tysm for almost 2K!!!!