31.

Noell's pov.

She was quiet and I was too.

"Is it the thing Paul said you's say to me?" I finaly spoke up.
"Yes it is. Look I need you to stay calm and know that everyone who knew about it couldn't tell you anything, because I had told them not to." she said and I got worried, but really curious at the same time.

It was like the feeling that I wanted to know something so bad, but at the same time it felt like it was better if I didn't know about it all.

So I nodded and them she continued.

"I-I am the boss or more like I-I am running a gang." she said and I got confused.
"As in gang you mean..?" I asked back.
"We train with wepos, people don't want to mess with us, sometimes we sell wepons and there are big amounts of money in there." she said and I looked at her.
"Wh-?" I was cut off by her continueing. Feeling getting hurt that she had lied to me for so long and tears wanted to fill my eyes for some reason.
"Yes we have enemys and federal agents and police has tryed to catch us. If needed we take down some maffia bosses if they owe us money." she finaly ended.
"I-I..." was all that came out as i tryed to swallow my tears.
"I am sorry for lieing to you Noell." she said.
"I have no idea what to say. You lied to me all these years! And what about dad? Should I know about him too?" I asked getting really angry as I tought how Paul, probably Liam, Harry, Louis and even Taylor knew about it. But what cut me deep was that Niall knew that every time my mum and his mum wemt out they might not make it back and he never bothered to tell me!
"Your dad, is not doing what he sais too, but I don't know a lot about his work for now." she said.
"Oh so for now as in you trace and stalk it down if needed? Why did you ever bother to keep it from me! You yourself said that there are no secrets between us!" I said as I was about to lose the control of myself and let my emotions control my every following action.
"I know. I am sorry I am hurting you like that baby. But I never find a right time to tell you and I wanted you to have normal teenage life." she said.

I lookef at her, trying to push emotions down, trying to not lose self control and trying to not run out to go to my gym.

"It was not your call to make!" I said and with that I got up and left. I rushed into my room.

As I was on my doorway my tears were about to spill, untill I saw Niall in my room just ending the phone call. I looked at him in discuss.

"Noell what happened?" he asked worried.
"You knew and you never told me! I trusted you with everything! Out of all the people you should have told me about it all, but no you kept it secret! Are you one of them too?" I asked or more like yelled at him.
"I-" he started, but I cut him off.
"You know what, I don't care and I don't want to know. Just leave!" I said and pointed towards my door, but he didn't move. "Okay I will then!" I said and started to walk out.

As I was already on my doorway, he grabbed my hand and pulled me back inside.

"Please don't go Noell." he said and I looked at him, with all the emotions I had boiling inside me.
"No I am done with you! I can't bare to see you right now." I answered and his eyes showed sadness.
"P-please don't go, I-I can't be without my best friend and girlfriend." he said and I looked at him.
"Don't you get it?! You kept it from me! I don't know what else you might keep from me, I don't know if I can trust you." I said it all, everything I was thinking.
"I understand, but promise you won't leave Noell." he said.
"I don't kn-" and he cut me off.
"No! Promise me! Promise that you won't leave me, promise we still have that deal that no matter what we do anything to find each other. Promise me you keep on to those promises." he said knowing dmn well that word promise is something that I don't use just incase.

He knew I once made a promise, the promise was not about to be forgotten or broken. But in that moment I just looked at him, ripped my hand out of his and ran out. I couldn't bare to see him or anyone. I took my motorbike and speeded away, not knowing where or why. After driving for a whie and haveing tears sliding down on my cheeks I relised I was close to one small cabine near the beach where I used to go with- Niall. I stopped my bike there and took my helmet off. I found the key where it had always been and walked into cabine. And as soon as I got in I broke down, i collapsed on the floor crying hard, haveing all my feelings rush through me.

I felt betraid and so alone, it was like my whole word came crashing down and I couldn't trust no one. My mum who I had always trusted, now told me something like that, my trainer (Paul) who was like a second father to me, he kept to my mum's side. Niall just- with him it was even harder.

As I tought of Niall I cryed harder and his last words replayed in my head over and over again. "Promise me you won't leave me." the words that made me so weak. I didn't want to leave him, I never wanted to hurt him, but right now he hurt me and played with my trust. I don't know....I- I just...

It all was a big mess and with that I got in the bed that was there. It was cold and didn't feel like home at all. But I fell asleep soon after.

Niall's pov.

As she stormed out I was left broken. I might lose her now and that is something I would never forgive myself. I just sat on the edge of the bed, knowing that if I go after her now, it wouldn't end pretty. Then I heard steps on the doorway and I shot my now red eyes up. But it was her mum and not Noell herself.

She came and sat next to me, rubbing my back slowly. To me she was like my second mum, she always took care of me like my mum did with Noell. But then again decideing the work they did, it was logical to them take care of usand not let anything happen to us.

"I am sorry I made you ever keep a secret like that." she said and I looked at her.
"She will leave me." I whimpered out.
"She won't, the way she looked at you- you mean everything to her, if anything she'll come to you to find someone to understand and deal with her. We all know she is bit complicated." she said and I looked at her.
"She is not, she makes it feel comfroble and easy." I said and her mum smiled at me.
"And this is why she will come back for you, she feels same for you, I have never seen her looking at someone like that. Her eyes lit up when I mentioned your name and asked if you two were toghater." She said and with that she hugged me.

Guess she was feeling guilty, but she wouldn't lie to me now. Maybe Noell really comes back.

An: Thank you for reading, it is bit longer part. Hope you enjoyed and if you did please vote and comment and recomend! Love you all!

-SC❤