33.

Noell's pov.

Next day we got back and I spent the day at Niall's place. And the next day we went to school, also me and my mum kind of made up. As we got to school Jess, Tom, Abby and Liam greeted us there.

"Hey so where were you two yesterday and the day before?" Jess asked and I looked at Niall.
"Cmon Jess, they were totaly doing some certain thing." Tom said wiggleing his eyebrows.
"Ya nasty." Abby said to him as they all brushed into laughter.
"Well I got that from Jess." he defended himself.
"Hey!" Jess said hitting his chest.
"Chill babe, you know I still only want you." he answered her and started at her kinda dirty, along with a smirk. Which supriseingly made Jess blush.
"Did Jess just got turned on by Tom?" Abby asked and everyone looked at her.
"Not that inconent are you?" I asked and now was her urn to blush.

We all laughed ad got to our classes. I happened to be in the same one with Niall.

"So Noell could you tell me the reason you are looking really good today?" he asked me as it was the most boring class ever.
"Maybe because I like to feel good?" I answeref back smirking.
"You can't pull that trick on me babe. Happy anawersary." he wispered and I smiled wide.
"Happy anawersary Ni." I said and pecked him on the cheek.

As the school day got over me and Niall walked out to my- well really was my mum's, but still- my car, but got stoped by Taylor and supriseingly Amber and Dan.

"Hey, Niall. I've missed you." she said way tol seducivly.
"And you are who?" Niall asked back and I smirked so bad.
"Really Niall? Last time you moaned my name." Amber said.
"Look the fact that you are crazy and have dreams like that doesn't mean they are real. I don't sleep with hoes." he answered back and I bit my lip to keep my laugh back.

Niall then snaked his hand around my waist and pulled me more into his side.

"Amber, enough. How about we got to the point why are we here. I recomend you two say your final bye's." Taylor said and I looked at her.
"And I recomend you to not get another scar from me."  I said as I pointed to one scar from our last fight on her face.
"Noell be ready, war is about to began and I will win." she said and got closer to me.
"With your fake nails? What ya gonna do? Scratch me?" I asked and with that she smirked.
"You'll see in few days. Give it few days." she said and with that they walked away.
"What did she mean?" I asked Niall.
"I have no idea, but didn't sound so good." he said and I nodded.

We got into car and to distract our toughts from Taylor, we listened to music and laughed and talked a lot. With that we made it to my place.

"Okay close you eyes." Niall said and lead me to my room. "Open them." he said and as I did there was cutest thing ever.

He had prepared us a movie night, with some vain and he had got me most beautiful flowers. I turned around and faced him.

"How did I deserve you?" I asked as I crashed my lips with his.

He kissed me back and pulled me closer by my hips. The kiss got heated and my hands went up into his hair, even though he tryed to stop me. He took the control and pushed me up againts the wall. Kissing me rough and down to my neck, leaving few mark below colarbones. As he looked up and our eyes met I put my hands around his neck and kissed him again.

He then lifted me up and carried me to bed, putting me down and howering over me. He broke the kiss as we both were out of breath.

"Noell I know we've been officaly toghater only few months, but-" I cut him off as I heard how every word of his mouth started to come out slower.
"If you wanna know if I am ready then, yes." I said and he smiled wide as I felt his blug getting bigger whe he kissed me.

Every thouch he gave me and everything he did felt good and right. He had lust in his eyes yet he had careing and love too. He gave me butterflys and soon he collapsed next to me. We both were breathing heavy and he pulled me closer to him as I cober myself with blanket.

"You are amazing you know?" he asked kissing my fore head.
"You too Ni." I said giggleing.

It was our first time, but not first time for me nor for him.

"Why are you covering your self?" he askef quietly.
"You know it." I said and he kissed my cheek makeing me look at him.
"You have that one scar so what? You are perfect and you look beautiful. That scar on your hip is nothing to be emarissed about, pluss you've changed clothes infront of me. I've seen you in anyway possible and I love you in anywah possible." he said and I smiled.
"This is why I love you, you always make me feel good." I said and he smiled. "But I guess you had movie night planned, so I'll take shower and then we can start with it." I said smirking.
"You can shower tomorrow morning. We gonna start now." he said and I giggled.
"Can I atleast get some clothes on?" I asked and he gave me his shirt and I pulled my panties on, as he pulled his swets ans boxers on.

With that we started our movie night and drank wain and the food that was there. Seemed like he was going to spend a night, which I didn't mind.

An: thanks for reading. Comment, vote and recomend please.

-SC❤