Yamaguchi's Heartbreak.

Hinata P.O.V. ; 

  "Hey, Kageyama, can you eat lunch with me today?" I said happily running a bit slowly next to him.

 "Sure, dumbass." He said, looking at me. 

  Hi! I'm Hinata Shoyo, and the guy that was Talking to me was Tobio Kageyama, or my boyfriend! Everybody knows that were dating and they accept us for who we are! Oh, I forgot to mention that I love volleyball. Well, I do actually spike really well when both of us work as a team.

  We went up onto the roof and ate lunch, so we came back down and was heading towards the gym.

  Until I spotted Yamaguchi!

  "Hey Yamaguchi, what are you doing out here?" I said.

  "Well, I need some advi-" he was cut off short.

  "Well, if your looking for advice, don't as this dumbass." Kageyama said. 

  I rolled my eyes and turned my head to the right. "Hey, isn't that Tsukishima and his girlfriend?" I said. Yamaguchi and Kageyama looked at that, then looked at each other.

  "Tsukishima's new girlfriend is so cute!!!" I said.

  "Hinata." Kageyama said, but I ignored him.

  "He's so luck-"

  "Hinata." Kageyama said, and I turned my head back around. He was wearing a SAD EXPRESSION. What- I turned towards to what he was looking at that made him,-.

  Yamaguchi. He was crying, and yet again smiling. My face turned sad as well.

  "Haha, yeah. She's cute." Yamaguchi said. 

  Only one thought raced through my mind.

  He needs to be happy again. I'm gonna break up Tsukishima and his girlfriend. No matter what. I want him to be happy. And I don't care if he gets mad at me. This is for your own good, Tsukishima.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Yeah, I know how you feel Yamaguchi. I'll help you. Don't worry. Hehehe...