Talking To Mom and Dad

(A/N: For the new Haikyuu!! watchters, Mom is Sugawara and Dad is Daichi.)

Kageyama's P.O.V. :

  If we were playing a game of "Never Have I Ever," I would have won, because never have I ever seen Yamaguchi cry like that. Or him cry at all besides that game we had against Oikawa's team and lost.

  "Hey, um, Yamaguchi,are you, um-" Even for right now, Hinata didn't know what to do, he was tripping on his words.

  "I'm Sorry you had to see me like this. Pretty weird, huh?" His face was red and puffy, and now,-

  "Hey, I still need advice from earlier, you know?" Yamaguchi was smiling, and somehow, I knew that wasn't his real smile.

  "Stop, with the fake smile, Tadashi Yamaguchi. We all know that smile is fake." Hinata said, and his expression was scary.

  I jumped back a bit. "Hinata! Your face is scary!" I yelled.

  He spoke back to me as if he wasn't afraid of me. "'Kay, you act like you've never seen me like this before."

"BECAUSE I HAVEN'T!" I yelled back at him. "We'll, maybe only in bed, BUT THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT!"

"H-hinata, you don't h-have to do any-anything about it." By now, Yamaguchi was scared.

"I'm gonna go see Mom and Dad. There in the gym right?" he questioned.

"Y-yeah, they should be." Yamaguchi replyed.

He turned around and started to walk towards the gym. "Come'on you two. Were going to the gym."

As soon as we walked towards the gym doors, Hinata kicked them opened, almost breaking them. Daichi jumped up onto Sugawara, making him hold onto him bridal style.

"Hi-Hinata?" They both said in unison.

"We need to talk. Now." He said, walking towards them.

By now Tanaka, Ennoshita, Asahi, and Nishinoya walked in. "Hey Hinata!" Asahi said, waving and grabbing a volleyball.

"What do you want?" He replyed, his teeth gritting.

They all jumped back in fear. "Wha-" Tanaka was lost for words.

"Now, all of you shut the hell up and listen. "Nobody spoke a word. "Good. Sugawara, how do you make someone break up with their girlfriend?" 

"Well, you have to find out what they do all the time, which might take a while, depending if it's you alone or a group of people. Then, cause alot of mishaps between the two until one get's mad and breaks up with the other." Sugawara said, smiling. " Who are we breaking up excatly?"

"Tsukishima and his girlfriend." I said. 

"EEHHHHH?" Yamaguchi feared. "He'll get mad at you guys!"

"You and Tsukshima are a cute couple though..." Nishinoya said.

"Hinata, are you sure your're okay?" Ennoshita asked, fearing for himself and Tanaka.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Listen here, Tadashi, it's for your own good. You like- no,- love him right?"

Yamaguchi simply nodded his head.

"Alright then, were gonna need to find out his everymove a day ahead. We already have his school and volleyball schedule, which makes this a lot easier." Hinata went though his pocket and took his phone out. "Are you guys in?"

"WE'RE WITH YOU ALL THE WAY HINATA!" Everyone and I said in unison, which suprised me.

"Alright then!" He smiled, and hat showed that the old Hinata was back. "I'm gonna call a few other's, and that includes Oikawa." I rolled my eyes. I have to delete that from his contacts."Oh, and someone from Ikeburo."