Thoughts

Yamaguchi's P.O.V. 

I don't like the way any of this was heading, not at all. They had good intentions, for sure - but who was I to get in the way of my best friend's relationship? Pushing myself off my bed, I brushed my teeth, accidentally scraping my gums. 

Shit. 

Checking in the mirror, everything seemed to be fine, so that was good to say the least. No need to go to the denist. Right now, I can't seem to tell if the smaller thoughts I'm having is simply trying to make me feel less... horrible about the situtation. 

"Yamaguchi? Honey?" My mother shouted from downstairs. 

"Yes?" 

"Tsukishima is here!" 

My heart stopped. What? No way - that couldn't be possible. It wasn't a Friday, was it? I snatched my phone, the bright screen hurting my eyes for a moment and I lowered down the brightness. It was a Wensday, so what was he doing here? 

"I'll be down in ten minutes, okay?" I shouted back, stripping my clothing and rinsed my skin, pouring liquid soap and rubbing it in. As soon as I had my clothing on, my shoes were alreadly waiting for me by my bedroom door. 

Dashing downstairs, I paused just in time because Tsukishima was sitting there, scrolling through his phone. 

"Took you long enough." He said. 

"Heh - yeah... what are you doing here?" His eyes narrowed at the comment, and I flinched slightly. "I remembered to do all my homework, don't worry!" 

"No... you do realise that I come here every Wensday, right?" He replies, and I internally smacked my forehead. "And we walk to school together?" 

"R-right!" I manage after a moment, walking past him quickly to push my foot into the closest pair of shoes I could grab. The walk to school was silent, Tsuski busy messaging his new girlfriend on the phone when my stomach grumbled loudly. 

"Did you even bother to eat anything at breakfast this morning?" He questions, and I shake my head in disagreement. 

"I forgot to! I'll grab something at school, don't worry." I reply, but he doesn't seem to believe me. 

He takes a quick detour into the nearest convenice store, grabbing a milk and bread and tossing a five dollar bill onto the counter. Shoves it into my chest, passing another glare. "Eat."

[So. Two years you all have been waiting for the next part. I'm sorry.]