A Small Phone Call

Izaya's P.O.V. :

I was simply admiring my humans, how worthless they all we're. And as for me, I am a god! You wouldn't dare look down upon my presence. My phone rang, and I picked it up, and a cheerful voice answered. 

"Hey, Izaya!" It was that little orange ball of light, Hinata. Now, he saved my life once but let us not talk about that time. "I need you to do me a favor, and it involves you hurting someone's emotion!" 

"Okay, give me a quick second." I quckly turned my head towards my computer, and looked on Hinatas account. I scrolled down, to see anything interesting, and I hit the jackpot. A blonde hair boy with glasses with a smiling girl. "Orange furball, are you sure you want to hurt someones feelings? This isn't like you. From your posts, he's known to make smartass comments towards you."

"I know, but this isn't his feelings in play right now. Check my post that I  had a few days ago, with a freckles faced boy." He replied.

I scrolled down a bit more, only to find that spefic post. He was smiling, which was a bit digusting in my opinion, but it is one of Hinatas friends, so I guess I'll have to deal with it. "Alright, what about him?"

"He loves him. The blonde boy-name is Tsukishima Kei, while freckle face over there, his name is Yamagucchi Tadashi." I could feel him smiling on the other side of the phone. "So can you please help me?"

"Of course, Orange Furball!" Im smiled. Hurting humans was my best ability.