08 - The Tale of Marcus Fray

Edited - if you happen to find any more grammar or spelling mistakes, do leave a comment and I will get to editing that mistake as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

With love, Billie.

Photo: Lucas Till as Caleb Anderson

- - - - -

April 2010

Zach Quick

My weakness for Ally's pouts was a huge disadvantage. She was pouting at me now just because Chloe and I were having a school scandal. Apparently one moron decided to spread around that I was cheating on Ally with Chloe and we had been dating since last month. I knew this rumour had been circulating around for quite sometime but it only got to her today. I expected a huge fit, chaotic classroom and soft punches on me when I got to class after Sebastian warned me that Ally heard the rumour but surprisingly, I just got the cold treatment from her all morning.

It was during lunch break when I decided to talk to her and salvage our relationship. Oddly, everybody had to decide to eat in the classroom today too. By everybody, I was just referring to friends, ex-best friend and ex-best friend's girl friend also known as my number one hater.

"Ally, just forgive Zach already. It was neither his nor Chloe's fault that a rumour like that surfaced." Marie was helping me and I was grateful but she did not understand Ally as much as I did.

Ally was not blaming us because we had a rumour. She was angry with me and solely me because she did not only find out the rumour today, she also found out that the rumour had been around for long. She was angry with me because I kept it from her.

I shook my head at Marie and she left the classroom, probably to get something to eat or drink. I pulled my chair closer to my pissed off girlfriend and hugged her waist as I placed my chin on her shoulder before giving her a quick kiss on the cheek that was right in my face. Ally did not acknowledge me but she did not resist me too. I smiled as I knew that she was close to forgiving me otherwise she would have struggled out of my grasp. "Ally babe...aren't you tired of being mad at me all morning?"

"No." And she finally started struggling. I loosened my arms around her a little and pouted but it was useless, she was not even looking at me.

"Ally babe, please... You know I love you so I kept it from you. Please forgive your poor boyfriend here."

She pulled away from me and stood up. I looked up in fear. "Why on earth did you need to keep such a stupid rumour from me huh? Not unless either one of you created this rumour." No wonder she was fuming mad. She thought Chloe or I created the rumour on purpose.

I noticed Ally glaring at something or someone diagonally behind me. She was glaring at Chloe. Shit, if I did not do anything any time soon, a catfight might happen. "Ally-"

Blair walked up to Ally's table and I glanced at her curiously. She hadn't really made sure to rub her existence in my face ever since last month. This was the first time. "Ally." She simply said and Ally turned her glare from, presumably, Chloe to Blair.