Hisoka!

A/N: EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED
______________________________________________

The two had now left the store and Gon was in his new and unique outfit. Hisoka had also given him one of his armbands to chew until he can find something for him to eat.

A buzz was felt inside Hisoka's pants pocket. He shifted Gon in one arm and reached down and grabbed his phone. He had gotten a text from Illumi.

12:00 p.m -Illumi: "Come to Bastilë we need to discuss."

12:00 p.m -Hisoka:"You want to talk to me? I'd be honored. what's the occasion?~ ♣"

12:00 p.m -Illumi:"Be here in 5 minutes." Illumi disregarded his question.

12:01 p.m -Hisoka:"Fine~♠"

Hisoka dug his phone back into his pocket and carried Gon with both hands once more. "I'm going to take you along~♣" Hisoka looked down at the child who now had slobber all over his armband. "I should also get a new armband along the way.~♣ Hisoka noted.

After a few minutes they were at Bastilë. A very expensive restaurant, but the quality overshadows it. They went in and the waiter was looking straight at Gon with a smile visible on her face.

"I have someone waiting for me already.

Could I grab a highchair for my baby?~♣"

"Of course, and he looks like an angel! could I take a picture of him?" the lady said as she already had her phone in hand waiting for his permission.

"Yes you may~♣"

The waiter took a quick picture and led Hisoka to the Illumi's table which he asked for. Illumi had been polishing his needles with a tablecloth as he waited.

"Yo~♣" Hisoka said as he set down the highchair and placed Gon in it with caution. Making sure his legs go in the little leg holes of the chair so he doesn't fall off and got the saliva coated armband away from him.

"You brought a dinosaur." Illumi said unenthusiastically.

"Long story~" Hisoka started as he squished Gon's cheeks together that made him laugh. "but what is this about?~♠"

"Killu has been asking me where Gon is. you have nothing to do about it, right?" Illumi stated.

"About that~♣" Hisoka started innocently.

                             X

Killua had been running around town for a few hours looking for Gon and as soon as he was beginning to lose hope he spotted Hisoka walking down a street. However, Gon wasn't present. He only seen Hisoka holding some kind of stuffed lizard? Killua didn't know what it was, since he didn't get a good look at it. When Hisoka went into a restaurant named Bastilë, Killua just left and figured that Gon was already heading home or doing errands, so Killua went to do the same and do some errands himself.

Killua traveled to Mito's house to pick up some things that Gon needed moved into their new apartment. When he got there Mito was on the living room couch awing something on her phone.

"What are you looking at?" Killua asked curiously as he sat on the couch next to her.

"Oh! One of my friends work at Bastilë and she took a photo of this baby and posted it on her Lookbook. It's strange because he looks like Gon when he was little."

-Bastilë?-

"Can I see that?" Killua asked.

Mito nodded and eagerly faced her phone his way. Killua took a closer look at the photo and noticed something similar.

-Isn't that Hisoka's armband in his mouth? Wait that was also the lizard he was holding. It was just a hoodie?!-

"That is Hisoka! What happened to him!?" Killua yelled out in pure confusion.

"What?" Mito said, startled by Killua's sudden outburst.

"Oh! I'm sorry I have to go! I just realized something!" Killua said as he apologetically bowed and ran out the door, closing it along the way in a loud bang from the hurry. Mito could hear a loud "Sorry!" outside after the action.

Mito shrugged it off and looked over her phone, liking the post. "Cute baby" she whispered to herself as well commented.