Baby Dog Pen

The child spoke gibberish all the way home, moving his hands around frequently as if to express his thoughts. Hisoka merely looked at Gon and nodded occasionally, making a few comments like "Yeah?~♠" and "Oh, really?~♠" as though he understood what the kid was saying to make him pleased. Even as an infant Gon was still talkative.

Once they arrived at the magician's house Hisoka shifted Gon in one arm and dug into his pocket to receive his keys. He placed it into the lock to open the door then went inside.

Hisoka glanced at Gon and slowly placed him down on the soft carpet, closing the door behind him in a small thud. "Now you can move around~♣" he grinned as watchful eyes kept track of Gon, curious of what the boy would do.

The baby wiggled his toes on the carpet and his hand attempted to pick each individual fiber, twisting it in his fingers confused of the material. Gon tilted his head up at Hisoka who shook his head. The infant let go of the carpet and had remained still for a few moments simply turning his head to view his surrounding. He soon  found something of interest as he started to crawl towards it, every so often losing his balance and falling over to one side.

Hisoka chuckled to himself from the boy's actions. He looked ahead of where the baby was crawling to and his eyes slowly widened. Gon seemed to be heading towards an.....Outlet?!

"Gon! No!" Hisoka shouted as he sprinted towards the boy, picking up Gon by the leg. The kid dangled, rocking back and forth until momentum decided to stop. It was as though he was a fish being displayed to potential buyers. Gon spoke more in gibberish as if asking why the man had stopped him, not understanding the danger of combining a baby with electricity. Hisoka sighed in disbelief as he moved the infant to properly hold him before blood rushed to the kid's head.

- Are all babies this naïve and insane?-

The man knew that the older Gon was naïve but this was surpassing that level. Hisoka needed to find a way to restrict Gon from going to dangerous areas of his house.

Hisoka sauntered to the computer in his bedroom and perched himself on an office chair. He rolled the chair forward so that he was closer to the monitor and pushed the on button.

Hisoka recalled a time when he past by a pet shop during his morning stroll to no where in particular. He had noticed that the dogs where being held in a pen until they were sold and from what he knew none of them were able to escape from it.

-Perhaps that would work.~-

When the computer turned on he searched up pens on Amazen and scrolled down until he found one that seemed decent. He clicked it and ordered it to be shipped and delivered today. The man continued to scroll down curious to know what else is there but then suddenly the mouse ceased to function.

"What?"

Hisoka tilted his head down at Gon who had been feverishly gnawing on the mouse cable which now snapped. The boy saw that Hisoka was looking at him and happily held up the cable to his face as though he had done good. Hisoka merely answered with a sigh as he stood up with the boy and took the cable from the child's grip and threw its remains in the trash beside him.

After a few hours the door bell had rung and before that time Hisoka had situated himself on the couch and closed his eyes in exhaustion while the boy played with the man's hair as well as face. He stood up in response to the door and laid Gon on the couch so that he was resting on his back. Hisoka went to the entrance doorway and turned the knob. When it opened he was faced with an energetic worker who's smile was persistent across his face which was the complete opposite of Hisoka at the moment.

"You have a dog?" He said in excitement as he tried to look past Hisoka into his home to see if a puppy would soon show up at the front door and greet him.

"No.~" Hisoka stated as he went to take hold of the box from the others hand."I have a baby.~" the magician said as he closed the door. The last thing he saw was the bewilderment on the guy's face.

-Was it that odd?-

Hisoka brought the package to the center of the living room and sat down. Gon watched the magician as his sharp nails opened the box effortlessly, lifting the cardboard flaps to reveal a pen. The man unfolded the pen and locked it together, making a decently sized square frame. Hisoka picked up Gon from the couch and cautiously placed him in.

"There~♠" Hisoka said as he viewed his work. Gon looked around the area he was confined in then peered back at Hisoka. His lips quivered as whimpering left his parted mouth. The baby started to cry loudly which resonated throughout the house, piercing Hisoka's eardrums mercilessly.

To cease the noise the magician had picked up the infant again who then immediately stopped shedding tears.

This wasn't going to work. Hisoka needed to talk to someone with experience of the youth. He took out his phone from his back pocket and called a person he had seen not too long ago.

A small beep went off from the phone signifying that the person had accepted the call.

"Illumi.~♣" Hisoka started innocently.