Babynapped!?

Hisoka received farewells when the parenting session came to an end, leaving the building with a complementary baby backpack carrier for being a first timer of the class. Gon was settled inside the carrier that was positioned in front of the man's chest which was secured by a sturdy strap buckle. As time passed by, the boy became restless. He began to swing his feet, kicking the man in the stomach to which he responded with a low guttural sound.

Even though Gon is a baby he still had his inhuman strength.

"Why do you have so much energy?~♣️" Hisoka exhaled. The man grabbed a hold of Gon's legs to protect his stomach, making the infant throw a tantrum and voice his protest in incoherent words. As the man was nearing home he came across a small playground that contained a horde of kids running around aimlessly.

-They are wasting so much energy on useless activities...-

"Perfect.~♣️" The man muttered.

Hisoka took a detour to the playground and gingerly set Gon down on the mulch. The man crouched down and hovered over the baby. "Be a good boy and drain your energy.~♠️" The magician spoke as his hand patted messy raven hair. Big amber eyes blinked. "I'll be over here ~♠️." Hisoka addressed. The infant watched as the man sauntered over to a bench and sat, crossing his legs in a graceful manner before closing his eyes to catch some shut eye.

Gon crawled around, occasionally falling over since the playground mulch was far from level. A few kids ran around him as they played a brutal game of tag. Seen as how one kid tackled the other and one kid pulled the hair of another.

Despite there being a lot of playthings in the playground nothing caught his interest, but something outside of it did.

A street performer was madly strumming the strings of his electric guitar with immense energy, rocking his hair back and forth as he shouted some asinine lyrics. The passerbys swiftly walked past the guitarist to prevent eye contact while others placed their hands on their child's ears to keep their innocence.

Gon slowly wormed his way out of the playground and across the street to the performer who was just about to pack his things up.

The stranger's eyes fell on the infant who looked at him wishfully. "Hey there lil dude!" The young adult spoke, hunkering down to be closer to the infant's level.

Gon gazed at the guitar strapped to the man's back. His hand reached out towards it and pulled at a string closest to him. When he let go a sweet yet sharp sound reverberated from the instrument. Gon's eyes slowly widened as his face beamed in awe.

"Woah lil dude! You played that chord nicely." The man praised before picking Gon up, soon going back to his original height.

"You're like me, but tiny. I like that. I'll keep you." He said to Gon as though he were a stray animal. He paused as he stared at the child, squinting his eyes as they wandered to the baby's unusual outfit. "I'll name you Dino." He finally spoke. "You and I, we're gonna go far."

                                      X

Hisoka's nap was disturbed by a familiar menacing aura. "Illumi's brother~♠️" he mumbled.

Killua's eyes narrowed darkly as he swiftly put up his fist to the magician's view. "I know you have him!" The ex-assassin hissed.

"I have who?~♣️" Hisoka said slyly, leaning forward before resting a hand under his chin.

"Dont play coy with me! You know who! Gon! Where is he?!" Killua growled, wanting to kick the man's head off his hand as if he were punting a football.

-Why does Gon have to be stuck in these stupid situations?!-

Golden eyes looked past Killua to see the lack of a small dinosaur clothed child within the mass of snot ridden kids. The man abruptly rose, making Killua become vigilant as he took a few steps back. Hisoka's eyes darted about the playground. "Where is he indeed?~♣️. He muttered.

"You can't be serious?!" Killua groaned as he dragged both of his under eyelids down with his hands in frustration. "Because of you, I have to do a favor for Illumi for God knows what and Gon isn't even here!?" He shouted to the sky above as he rubbed at his hair aggressively.

- Illumi still has the tracking device on me? I'll have to talk to him about that later. But now…-

"We need to find Gon.~"