CHAPTER 😊

RIHAN'S POV

"No i wont shoot please leave mummy please daddy .BAAM BAAM BAAM. Mummy dont leave me please, i love u please dont leave me" i woke up with sweat and tears i cant sleep again its 1 am everynight i am having the same scene from the past.
        I went to my gym nd started my routine. After 2hrs i went to my office in my home and started my work. Tomorrow i have to go to college as a chief guest to some function. I hate them but as i am one of the owner of the college i have attend the function.
     At 7 am i went to freshup. I went to have my breakfast which is always a cup of black coffee. I cant even eat any food with vomting. I went to my office where everyone will greet me nt with respect bt with fear. I love to see fear for me in everyone's eyes. Every person in my life till now is because of my money.
         I called my temporary P.A for my schedule as i fired my P.A yesterday as she is always clingy. My temp P.A came to my room " What is my schedule for today?" i asked with cold tone i know everyone is feared . He said" Sir you are having 2 meetings one in morning nd another after lunch. Evening at 6 you have to attend the function. Here is your coffee sir." I sipped the coffee nd it is the worst ever " You idiot what is this. I dont lyk to c ur face again dont show ur face go to ur work. " Now i have to find a new P.A.
       At evening i went home and got ready for the function. I went to the parking lot nd saw a girl sitting on the ground at a car. She didnt notice me i waited in the car to c what she is upto. She punched the tyres of the card with a screwdriver. I am shocked is she mad bt the next scene made me smile.
      She got up from ground went to the cars side mirrors and applied colours to them. She went and stood infront of the car took a hammer from her bag and hit the car and said" I already told sorry to u princy but u complained  to my mother because of u my mummy scolded me. Today i will c how u will go to ur home hahhaahhaaaaa. "
      I am shocked bt i smiled after 20 years. I looked at her face bt i cant c her clearly as she closed her face with a scarf. Another girl came to her "Anshu come its already late everyone is looking for u." She went with her friend glaring at the car and laughing.
      "Ho so her name is anshu" i want to meet her again what she don't know is i captured the whole scene she created. I again smiled to myself nd went inside the college with a cold glare.
      I went inside the principal room and saw peon talking to him. He greeted me i sat at the chair and looked at my phone. The principal said to the peon to call someone. He went outside and within seconds 5 girls came inside. I can hear giggles from them as they are looking at me.
     Principal explained them to give 💐 to the chief guests. "Anushka u have to give the 💐 to him " as he showed me. I looked at him and to the girl who is he talking and i am surprised to c the same colour dress and scarf she is wearing. She just looked at me and said ok to the principal.
    I am only looking at her , she looked at me again and smiled. I am shocked no one in my life till now smiled at me everyone is afraid of me. I din't saw any frightened expression in her face. I din't smile at her as i am thinking she said something to her friend and looked at her friend who i saw in the parking lot.
     All the girls went out giving me a glance bt anushka didnt even looked at me again. I dont know why bt i am dam angry. The function started every guest other than me got 💐 i am waiting to c her again as she will give me 💐. She came on the stage in a simple black saree

nd handed me the 💐 i took the 💐 from her hand and leaned closer to her ear and said" you are beautiful

nd handed me the 💐 i took the 💐 from her hand and leaned closer to her ear and said" you are beautiful. I want u to come to my office tomorrow to have lunch". She looked at me shocked and frightened nd went down.
       I dont lyk the frightness in her eyes for me. I looked every where for her but didnt find her . I am getting impatien so when i stood to go i heard an announcement nd sat again. There she came again in a lehanga and started dancing. I got a call from work as there is some problem, i have to go.
      I dont want to go from their as i want to c her again bt i have to go, i know she will cum to my office tomorrow who will miss the chance to have lunch with me.
    I went from their to office. After the work i went home bathed and slept with her smiling face in my mind. As usual same nightmare i woke up with sweat and tears . I tried to sleep again as i will be exhausted if i will not sleep. I took the pills which are recommended by psychartist slowly i went into deep sleep waiting for the girl tomorrow at my office.
____________________________________________________________________________
Guys this is my second book please read it and encourage me love u all take care.