CHAPTER 😊😊

ANUSHKA'S POV
         I hate him how dare he complain to my mother. I know i did wrong by scolding rekha infront of everyone, bt she has done same with my friend. I know she is one of the college owner's daughter so what. I told princy everything bt he didnt listen to me nd listened to rekha. She said if he didn't complain to my parents she will complain to her father to fire princy. I said i will say sorry bt plzzz don't say to my parents. My father knew about me nd always said to b happy, bt my mother she will scold both me and my father always. I thought my father will pick the phone bt its my mother princy said everything .
       When i went to home my mom started scolding i said everything bt she said its ur fault. I dont know the time till my father came and asked what happened. Omg she is shouting from 3hrs along with me my father got scoldings. He said me to go freshup nd come to dinner. Oh i am happy for atleast 15mins. When i went to eat my mother is glaring at me i said everything to my dad. He said leave it she is ur college's one of the owner's daughter. After sometime i said to my parents about my college function. They said they will attend without fail. I said good nyt nd went to sleep.
      Next day i went to college. I practised again for the program. At afternoo  me and my friends r sitting  in canteen nd eating at that time peon called us to princy room. He said that we have to welcome our guests with 💐. I dont know why he is including me with this, we said ok and came out. My friend who is one of the guests daughter said she asked princy to make us welcome guests. Oh princy i know what to do with u , u will only listen to the students whose parents r rich wait nd c what i will do.
     I called my mother and said that i have to welcome guests. She said she will be here at 5pm as function starts at 6:30 pm with a saree. We again practised. At 5pm my parents came. I took the saree and asked them to c the college till the function starts nd i went with my friend.
          At 5:40 pm i went to parking lot and covered my face with scarf as there is a 📷 . I went to princy car and punched the tyres with screwdriver. I applied different colours to side mirrors nd hit the front of the car with 🔨. My friend came nd said princy is calling so i went with her.
      I said her that i will check my parents nd i will come. She said they will wait at princy's offfice. I went to restroom washed my face send msg to my parents to sit in auditorium nd went to princy office. Peon called us, we went inside nd stood before him. A man may be 30 sitting on sofa with his phone my friends are talking about him. Princy said each of us has to give a 💐 to each guest. He said i have to give 💐 to the man sitting in princy's room. I looked at him nd saw that he is staring at me. As he is one if the guest i smiled at him. He is shocked nd looked arrogantly.
        We stood on the side of the dias as princy is welcoming each guest. I heard princy saying about the man as he stood to come on dias. After he came i went to him to give 💐 nd smiled. He leaned closer to me and said" ur beautiful.  I want u in my office tomorrow to have lunch". I am shocked nd frightened.
      Our team is called for our performance bi iam frightened to perform before him. I looked for him nd didnt found him means he went out.we performed well nd enjoyed the rest of the program. When we r on our eay to home dad said preetam uncle asked me to come to hospital tomorrow. I said gd nyt to my parents nd slept.
       Next day i went to hospital. My uncle is a psychartist. I said hi to him and went to children and played with them. At evening i went to say bye to my uncle bt i am shocked to c the man who asked me to cum for lunch. Uncle saw me standing at the door and called me inside,he is staring at me. I went to my uncle and said bye to him nd came out.
      I am waiting for a taxi. A car stopped infront of me. He got out nd asked me to getin. I said i am k nd can go by myself. He asked again i ignored him and waited for taxi. He is staring at me with clenched jaw nd bloodshot eyes. Soon there is trafficjam because of him. A police came and asked him to take the car. He ignored him nd asked me again to getin. I started walking from there ignoring him. Suddenly i heared a loud noise nd turned to c the man broke the car window with his hand nd blood is ozing out. He is still staring at me. I went to the car and sat in the passenger seat. He gave police some money nd came inside nd started the car.
       He stopped the car at a 5 star restaurant. He came out and opened my door and gave his hand. I ignored him and went out. He hold my wrist tightly nd pulled me inside the hotel nd took me to private lift.
       The lift stopped at penthouse. He opened the door with password nd took me inside. I got a call from my mother. I said i will come in 1hr. He is still holding my hand nd looking at me. I asked him for firstaid. He said it is in the kitchen i went nd brought it to clean his hand. I bandaged his hand nd asked him what he want. I am shocked after listening to the next thing..............
____________________________________________________________________________thank you so much guys take care