CHAPTER😊15😊

"No mom please dont leave me please."again same nightmare "why now"yesterday i slept peacefully bt today again i cant sleep "wait where is she ?did she left me she cant leave me i have to marry her then only she will be with me forever. If she knows the past nd what i did she will surely leave me. I cant bear it."
      I looked at the time its 3am there is a note on the table. I looked at it"sir i am sorry i cant marry u. I cant stay with u. I am leaving. Please leave me alone." How dare is she. I wont leave her. I called my detective and asked him to track her number. Within 5mins i got the location. I went to get her.
       " Oh so u r staying at my brothers place wait till i reach u". I banged the door for 5 times ajay opened the door with sleepy eyes nd asked what. "What the hell is this where is she" o went inside every room in his house. "Oh there she is sleeping with her friend peacefully. How can she leave me nd sleep." ajay came nd said lets go nd dragged me. I snatched my hand nd went to her friend nd woke her. She opened her eyes lazily nd looked at me shocked i just showed her the door. Ajay took her nd said "please be carefull she cried because of u nd i dnt want any tears again" i locked the door nd slept on top of her with ny head on her stomach nd clinging to her tightly. Tomorrow i have to do something so that she wont leave me ever. With that thougt i slept in her arms.
       Someone is trying is get from my hold."oh my princess is struggling " i looked at her nd smiled she is trying to get out from my hold."no princess u cant. Be ready we r gng to india nd talk to ur parents" she looked at me with tears nd said"no please i dnt want to marry u please leave me." I am angry now nd shouted on her"enough anshuka i will give u 10mins to get ready r else i will make u ready"with that i went out of the room.
     Ajay is waiting in the hall. I went to him nd said i am gng to india to marry anshu nd i wnt listen anything. He didnt said anything nd nodded his head. Anshu came down with tearful eyes nd looked at ajay for help. Ajay hung his head low. She ran out of house .We went to india bt she didnt even talked to me.
       I went to her parents nd asked they didn't agree. I said its not ur choice i am just informing u if u dnt lyk also i wont leave her. I will marry her . I dnt know what happened they discussed nd agreed she didn't even talked with me.
        Today is my marriage ajay,grand pa,anshu's parents her relatives everyone came. Everyone is enjoying with the arrangement. I am waiting for anshu as pandit started the marriage. She came in a red saree nd she is looking beautiful. She will be mine from now on. She wont leave me. She will heal my pain. She is not smiling she is just behaving lyk a robot. "Sorry princess bt i dnt have another choice if u know my past u will hate me nd leave me. I can live with ur hate bt i cant live without u. If we r married u wnt leave me. S i am insecure bt i cant do nything."
      She came nd sat nd pandit started the rituals. I tied the nuptial chain nd kept sindhoor in her head. I looked at her she is just sitting without any expression. After the marriage we went back to paris.
         "Princess i will give u every happiness in the world just dnt leave me. I need u." I said holding her hand nd hugging her tightly.
____________________________________________________________________________
Thank u so much guys for encouraging. Gud day take care