CHAPTER😊😊😊😊

Next day anshu went to college as it is from 9 to 1 she thought to go to his office after 1. After college she came out nd shocked to c rishi standing with girls surrounded. He saw hr nd started cmg to her direction she ran from there to the cafe which is two blocks from her college. She called her best friend kirti nd called her to the cafe. After 10 mins kirti came nd asked "what happened?". She said everything to her and asked her what to do.
      Kirti said "1st u go to his company nd said to convince him". She called her mother nd said she is gng to kirtis house as there is project work. Kirti said she will handle nd said to her to go. Anshu msgd rehan for his address. She got call from him she answerd saying "there is no need to call u can just msg". He yelled  "where the hell r u? why did u run from me? Where r u right now?" She gulped nd said she is at cafe without ny reply he cut the call. She don't know whether to wait r not she stood there. She saw  a small boy crossing the road for his ball without looking at the vehicles. She saw a truck coming at his direction,without thinking she run to the boy nd pushed him otherside. The truck hit her she didnt know what is happening as she is drowsy nd became unconscious.
        "What is this my head is paining as some one is hitting me with 🔨". She groaned nd opened her eyes slowly nd saw rehan held doctors neck nd shouting "why is she not waking u said she will wake in 1 hr bt she didnt wake. If she will not wake in 5 mins u will not c the sun tomorrow." The doctor is looking at him with fear nd tears in his eyes.
          "Rehan what r u doing?" With that rehan turned to her nd left doctors neck. She saw his finger prints on doctors neck. "Omg he is really angry. why is he mad? why is he holding his neck tightly?". She looked at rehan his hair is scatterd his eyes r red nd tears r rolling. "Why he is crying? Oh god what is this man? how many mood swings r there in him? One second he is ready to kill doctor nd other second he is crying?". Rehan slowly went to her nd stood beside her bed looking at her as if she is gng to disappear.
      She looked at him as he is staring at her with fear in his eyes. "Oh now why is he scared?". Rehan sat on the bed nd hugged her tightly crying with his head burried in her neck. He is saying something which she is not able to hear. She sat still after 5mins he left her nd started shouting "why did u run from me? U said u r at cafe when i reached there ur on the road unconscious. U know how much worried i am? why cant u listen to me? When i came to ur college to pick u up why didnt u come with me? "
      She said" can i talk now . why did u come to college? If any one see  me talking with u everyone will think wrong about us. I said i will come to ur office. why cant u wait till i come nd why did u shouted on me on phone?I am waiting for u at cafe bt a small boy was gng to be hit by truck i saved him bt the truck hit me nd i dnt know what happened when i opened my eyes i saw u choking doctor why did u do that ha? Rehan yelled "dont u dare question me " nd went out.
      A nurse came inside nd relaxed looking at me. I asked "what happened" she said "ur husband is shouting at the staff and warned everyone that if ur nt gng to wake up with in 5mins he is gng to fire everyone". I am shocked "what he said i am his wife? No i am no one to him." listening to me nurse said"what r u saying if he is not ur husband why is acting as if he is gng 2 die if u wont wake up u know u have been unconscious for 1hr. In that 1hr he is beside u crying nd asking u to wake up saying i am sorry i wont do lyk that again please dont leave me no one is there for me if u leave me i will die please come back to me. After 1 hr u didnt wake up he started shouting nd threatened everyone that he will fire. He may not b ur husband but he love u alot "with that she walked out.
     Rehan came inside with discharge papers nd carried me to his car. I asked him to let me walk bt with his one look i shut my mouth nd stayed still. He stoped the car outside my house. I am shocked nd asked him " how do u know my house? Are u stalking me?" he didn't reply he again carried me nd took me inside my mother shocked cng me with bandages. Rehan dropped me carefully on sofa nd stood beside me. My mother came nd hugged me nd asked me what happened nd started crying i said i am ok she didnt listen to me and called my dad who said he will cum in 20 mins. Rehan just sat opposite to my sofa and looking at my mother with emotionless face.
       My father came nd hugged me asking what happened. I said about accident nd how rehan helped me. My parents thanked him. My mother brought snacks nd my father said that he is his boss nd thanked him. Rehan just nodded his head nd said he has work nd went. "Why is behaving lyk that .why did he said he is my husband?"

______________________________________

Thank you so much gud nyt take care