CHAPTER😊8😊

Anshu looked at her mother nd said"3 months back in paris when rehan was sleeping i went to terrace to c the night view of the city i dnt knw the time bt i heard my name nd came down to c rehan shouting my name nd became unconscious. I dnt knw what to do i called him bt he is not waking. I called uncle as i saw rehan with uncle in hospital when i visited the children. He said he will call his friend nd said to me to take to his friends hospital. With the help of can driver i took him to hospital. There uncle's friend admitted him nd started the treatment. I waited outside uncle called me and said he said everything to his friend nd i call him anytime. Mr. Joseph called me inside his cabin nd asked about him. I said i dnt knw anything bt he is very angry,stubborn,possessive nd wont listen to anyone. He said he cheked the reports which uncle sent him through mail. He asked me what happened. I said when he is sleeping i went to terrace to c the city i heard gis shouting nd saw him unconscious. He is  having panick attacks nd it is severe this time next time be careful. When he is about to say something a nurse came and said rehan is bearing the wardboys who are trying to stop him he is not listening to any one nd calling anshu. I along with doctor went to his room and saw 3 ward boys are trying to hold him. Doctor looked at me nd said to go. I went to him nd called his name he stopped struggling nd looked at me the boys left him nd everyone went out. I went to him nd stood with my hand on his shoulder. He jerked mmy hand and shouted"where the hell r u? I told u nt to leave me. U left me. Do u want me to die? No one is there for me first time i saw u taking care of me. I want u. I need u in my life. Please help me from my dark life. Dont leave me i will die if u leave me." with that he hugged me nd cried.

      After sometime i sat beside him he slept on my lap

      After sometime i sat beside him he slept on my lap. Morning he is discharged he is looking tired we went to his house nd i made him sleep. He didnt leave me for one second. Next day he is feeling better he said he wants to cum to his office. I went to his room.
       He went to conference room. After 3hrs i heard shoutings nd breaking of things from conference room . I went out nd saw everone standing with frighten faces. I went inside nd saw rehan holding a man's neck tightly nd an old man trying to free that man from rehans hand. Everyone is looking at them with frightened eyes. I went to rehans side nd said"rehan leave him he is dying. Look at me. " he stopped nd looked at me. He left the man. Everyone are gng outside bt that man turned tobrehan nd said" ur a crazy person so ur mother left u. Thats y ur father married another women for a normal heir. U should be in asylum" .
      The old man shouted on him nd kicked him out. I looked at rehan who is having tears in his eyes nd looked at me for help as he is breaking down. He sat on the floor with his face in his hands nd cried. I went to him nd kneeled infront of him. He looked at me nd burried his face in my chest nd cried holding me tightly. I hold him tightly to me nd looked at the old man talking on the phone.
      Rehan slept holding me. The old man came to me nd helped rehan to the couch. He opened his eyes nd jerked the old mans hand. He sat on the couch. I saw hurt in old mans eyes. I have to talk to him. The old man got a call nd went outside. I gave water to rehan he drank the water nd said he is sleepy. We went to his house. He slept holding me tightly. I got a call from unknown number. I replied the its rehans grnd father.
     I looked at rehan i slowly stood nd kept my scarf in his hand nd went out of the room. His grand pa said he wants to talk to me without knowing rehan. I went to skype nd saw his grand pa in his office. He said" u r the who controlled rehan after his mother. Dont leave him. He had a terrible past from small age. Stay with him. I am gng out of country i will keep in touch with u bye."
       A week in paris is over with rehan shouting,firing   his employees ."
     My mother said" he didnt behave as he is mentally unstable. He used to cum to our house nd he became our family member. Again what happened he is behaving like this" . we heard shouting from his room nd went to c him struggling in his sleep. I went to him nd caressed his hair nd said soothing words. After sometime he slept peacefully.
      Anshu mother looked at them nd thought"something is gng on i have to find. He is a nice man. Poor boy he has no family to take care of him." with that she went out of the room.
____________________________________________________________________________
Thank you so much. Take care