The Truth And The Secrets Pt.1

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around lately. I've been really busy with family stuff and haven't had been inspired by anything. But recently I've been getting inspiration. So I hope you enjoy and let me know your guys opinion. I love hearing from ya'll.

~Alanna(A.k.a. Star_Wars_Rebels)

Hera POV
The man's voice was like venom. Deadly to the ear and mind.

"You're his 'doctor'." the man sneered in Ezra's ear.

I couldn't bare to see him let down his guard because of this demon of a man...if he even is one. He was more a beast than man. His clothes were covered in mud and grass, his shoes were worn, his skin was a deathly pale, and his eyes...his were gray.

They held no color...no life.

How could such a beautiful place create such a heartless creature.
The man circled around Ezra like a vulture. His lips pulled up in a menacing smirk at the death glare Ezra had on the side of his head.

"But thats not all I know about you....'Dr. Bridger'. Do you wish to know-" the man stoped infront of Ezra. His feet together balanced on his heels as he leaned forward, hands behind his back giggling in Ezra's personal space, "What.I.know.about.you?" leaning closer at every word.

The closer the man got the louder Ezra snarling increased.

The man snapped at attention turning on his heels as he smiled "I'll take that as a YES!"

"I know that you're the 'runt' of the kingdom. I know that all the men look down at you because your the only male doctor. I also know that everyone...even the women talk 'behind your back'."

Turning his back from Ezra he rubbed his chin in sarcastic thought.
"I even know...well..." As he spoke Ezra glare daggers at the mans back as he moved slowly towards the monster...But we watched in ghastly horror when Ezra froze, head snapping up in honest shock at the man's words.

"That you're 'In Love' with someone thats forbidden for you. As a common peasant and outcast. Such a low class for you." the man's eyes seemed to shift to the color of blood as his pride grew.

"And I know sooooo much more about you." the man chuckled darkly "But...you'll found out sooner than later."

Taking a deep breathe as he tilted his head up to the sky he smiled mischievously "Here comes your 'Knight In Shining Armor' now."

From a distance I could hear a crowd of heavy footsteps and breathing coming our way.

Clearing his throat the man or more accurately the monster cracked his neck "Well I best be off now." Right before the man vanished from sight yelling filled the air.

What we didn't notice was that Ezra was having an extreme amount of blood loss.

Ezra POV
All I could hear was yelling.
All I could see was crimson eyes, sharp teeth, and the monster vanishing before my eyes into the trees.

When his face came into focus in front of me my heart skipped a beat...as always. His tar black hair slicked back, his thin lips forming words I couldn't hear, his strong jaw clenched is anger...no fear and worry, and his vibrant jade green eyes searching for injuries as he tried to help me to my feet.

When had I fallen to my knees??
When had his Majesty even arrive???
Why...Why am I so light headed?
When did we start walking???

Stumbling over my feet I fell to my knees again. Looking down at my abdomen I realized quickly that well...I'm bleeding out. And my Prince was desperately trying to stop the blood flow with his trench coat.

Seeing the panic in his eyes now. I shook my head clearing my hearing. His deep voice quickly filling my ears.

"Don't just stand their like imbeciles! Help me stop the bleeding!"

I gripped his shoulder and with struggle lifted my head to see he was yelling at his troops and not only them the Ghost Crew too. Hera was frozen in shock for a moment before she started yelling at the troop supplies that were needed.

Next thing I knew I was on my back and before it went black I heard him whisper "Don't die cor meum. Please."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Latin
Cor meum=my heart