The Truth and The Secrets Pt.2

I had alot of trouble with this chapter. Sooo Thank you thesoundlessmusicbox very much with editing and giving me advice!
-Alanna
(A.K.A Star_Wars_Rebels)

Ezra's language (only people who can shift understand)
Ex: Ezra "Hi Kanan."
Kanan "Ezra! Speak english! English!"

Agustin POV
My hands were once cold. Only heated by the warm blood now covering them.

Instead here he is barely conscious in my arms. My hands and coat pressed firmly to the trauma, now soaked in vibrant reds. His life slipping through my fingers like the finest of sands "...But I refuse for you to die in this way. You deserve better. You don't deserve to die now because of our kingdom's impudence."

All I could hear was the sound of his slowed heart beat as I whispered in his ear. The smell of iron and must had invaded my senses swiftly as if a cadaver had ran past me.

When had it started to rain? When had my hands been stained so quickly with his innocent blood?

Why?

Why did it have to be him?

Why...why couldn't it have been me?

Kanan POV
This stranger.
This man.
This 'Knight In Shining Armor' held Ezra in a viselike grip within his arms.
Never did he once remove his gaze away for Ezra's glazed eyed stare.
Shoulders shuddering from adrenaline and the frigid rain.
Strands of oil black hair draping over his face, now heavy from the rain fall.
Lips purple and blue and long eyelashes shading his autumn eyes.
Those eyes that at this very moment held nothing but fear...regret...and anger as he whispered in Ezra's ear a language I have never heard.

Kneeling down beside him his once viselike grip was that of one handling an infant. Removing his hands it was if he never seemed to notice the forced movement upon him.

And even after Ezra was strapped to a gurney being rush away, he stayed kneeling, staring down in frustration at his hands laying face up in a puddle of washed out blood.

Frustration soon became...RAGE.

Bursting out of his lungs was no scream but a roar of pain, anger, and anguish. His fists smashing the ground with all his might...rock from the earth breaking. A crater now inplace of where Ezra onced lied.

Now who once looked like a normal man to me was now a beast. Four long honed canines glistened with saliva as he roared into the night sky.

The trees shook.
The birds hid.
The animals fled.

And looking back...All his men had stopped to kneel and bow their heads towards Ezra before continuing to rush.
Before I could turn back towards the man he came storming past me. His head held high and his back straighter then a sword and a look of pure revenge.

"What," asked Zeb, "do we do now Boss?"
"Well Zeb," I sighed, "we go find out what the hell is going on."

To Be Continued...