two

----

"jennie look."

jennie tiltled her head, looking at the direction jisoo is pointing. jisoo is smiling widely while she is pointing at the window, out there is the school yard. there is a tall guy with school uniform walking with a lady.

"is that a new kid?" jisoo asked. jennie shrug, she doesn't really care and she has gotten bored with jisoo's interest with all the new good-looking students.she's too tired to deal with it anymore.

"do you think he'll be in the same class with us?" she asked again, looking right into jennie's eyes. jennie sigh and prop her hand on the table and then bury her face in it.

"i don't know. is he even our age?"

"his tag is red. so he is eighteen!" jisoo said happily but with a slow tone. she might not want another girls to notice the guy. she already fell for him.

"he looks like a punk." jennie said with her head still buried in her arms. jisoo nudge her side, making jennie wince in pain.

"don't say that again."

jennie roll her eyes at jisoo. jisoo is still looking outside the window, although the guy is not there anymore.
jennie could see the shadow of the teacher walking towards the class.

please, not this class.

jennie was hoping that the new student won't be in the same class with her. she didn't want him to get over jisoo. she didn't want to lose her bestfriend.

she was lucky, as the teacher walk in alone. she heave a relief sigh while jisoo is very piss off.

"i'm not in the mood to study today." she said and laid on her hand on the table. jennie is opening her book when jisoo did that.

"hmm? why so suddenly? heart broken?" she tease her. she sit up and hiss at jennie then stick out her tounge. jennie giggle at her and turn to look at the back where lisa is sitting.

lisa is also smiling at them. she found it ridiculous that a guy could ruin jisoo's mood. they focus on the board once the teacher started jotting down the lesson for that day.

----