six

----

jennie and jisoo were both in their room, they decided to study since it's the weekend. jennie was studying from the morning. jisoo stopped for a while since she said she got tired.

but she lied.

jennie could tell she's tired, but if she's tired, she shoukd rest for a while. not playing with her phone.

"i see you're not tired anymore. you should continue."

jisoo didn't answer jennie. jennie tilted her head to look at jisoo who was sitting on her bed, smiling at the phone.

"wow, you're ignoring me."

just then jisoo realised jennie was calling her. she lifted her head for a short while and looked at jennie with a questioning look.

"huh? what was it again?"

although she listened, jennie was still upset because her eyes were focused on the phone. jennie sighed.

"jisoo, you should study. i'm not going to let you cheat on the examination."

"whyyy?" jisoo whined, her eyes still on the phone. jennie turned to look at jisoo again when she started giggling. "what's so funny?"

jisoo shook her head and smiled like a fool.

"nothing."

"are you texting someone?"

"no?"

"junseo, right?"

she shook her head and started giggling again. jennie couldn't help it not to be jealous. she felt like crying so she rose from her chair. she couldn't witness jisoo smiling and laughing because of someone else.

"i'm going to the toilet."

since jisoo care less about jennie, she just hummed as an answer. jennie left the room and purposely slammed the door.

she walked a few inches from the room before stopping and leaned on a wall, crying. she covered her face and sobbed few times.

everytime she cried, jisoo will be by her side. but now that someone had replaced her, she has nobody to cuddle with.

all the memories between her and jisoo came through her mind. not a single thing she forgot. all the memories were like gold. precious, and hard to purchase.

just like jisoo. it took her long enough to met jisoo, befriend with her, became her bestfriend and fell in love with her.

jennie felt slightly regret when she didn't express her fellings towards jisoo. she didn't blame jisoo. she didn't blame junseo too. it was all her fault for not reaveling it.

she's not sure about jisoo's status whether she's straight or the opposite. she would find it disgusting if she knew jennie loves her not as a friend anymore.

and that's jennie's biggest fear.

----

people nowadays are extra cute 💓