five

----

the four girls were at the cafeteria. chatting after finished their meal. but there weren't just four of them. junseo was there too. which definitely pissed jennie off.

it's been two weeks. it doesn't took long for junseo to be a friend to jisoo, rosé and lisa. but not with jennie.

everytime he started a conversation with jennie, she'll totally ignore him and will get a scolding from jisoo. she's tired of it. junseo has replaced her place as jisoo's shoulder.

isn't there any other girl to flirt with? 

jennie has been thinking to said that to him. but she's scared. not scared of junseo, of course. she's scared that her words might ruin her friendship with jisoo. not just jisoo, rosé and lisa too since they're quite close with junseo.

"what are you thinking about?" lisa asked when she noticed jennie was quiet. usually, everytime the four girls gathered, whether jennie or jisoo will be the most loudest. so when she's not being herself, she worried the others.

"yeah, i seldom heard your voice lately." rosé continued. somehow jennie expected a question or maybe a word from jisoo due to her quietness. but jisoo was too immersed with junseo.

jennie buried her face in her arm. "i'm just tired. i felt sick again."

"it's been two weeks and you're not recovering yet. if it is that serious, you should go to the hospital." rosé sounds concerned.

jennie shook her head and waved her hand, telling them she didn't want to. she knew that if she wants to go to the hospital, she'll have to go on her own. lately jisoo has been busy with her phone. since junseo gave him his phone number, she never left her phone. she even sleep with it.

"why not. just go. i'll ask jisoo to go with you."

"no, lisa. it's okay. let's not bother her." she lifted her head and smiled again.

"at this time, my mom is the best remedy."

she lied. at he current state, it'll always be jisoo as the remedy. she used to clung and snuggled onto jisoo. and she'll be adressed as 'jendeukie' by jisoo.

she missed those time. when jisoo never left her. when jisoo will always hug her. make her laugh, and jisoo laughed at her jokes.

she miss her jisoo.

so much.

"should i come with you?" lisa asked.

"if i'm not bothering you, then, sure." jennie smiled. lisa set the time and date and jennie agreed. she didn't want to be weak. she wants to fight junseo.

fight for her right.