Chapter 12: Not So Quiet Now. Am I Right?

Yippie!! I didn't know I would've gone this far already after such a short time [maybe not such a short time, but you know what I mean ;)]!! Thanks guys for all the help!! I really do appreciate it!! *Nodding my head back and forth* 

If you liked the suspense from Chapter 11, get ready for some more!!  *Wiggly Eyes*

Hope ya like it!! Don't forget to vote, comment, or fan... [As everyone says, "Every little bit helps!"]

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alex! Amanda! Come here!" bellowed Mrs. Sanders from across the tent. Tears begun to squirt out of my eyes. The sound of Alex's mother reminded me when my own mother cried out my siblings' and my name. 

"Are you alright?" asked Alex, with a concerned face.

"No." I said shaking my head, at the same time flipping my hair to cover my face.

"It's okay Amada. We'll figure this thing out." 

"Thanks for being affectionate." I said, smiling a little.

We walked to my new friend's camper, where Mrs. Sanders waited for us. "How are you dear?" she asked sweetly, sounding like a honey's as sweet as sugar.

"I'm fine." replied Alex smoothly.

"I was referring to her honey." her mother said pointing towards me and sounding a bit annoyed that her daughter didn't care one single bit about me.

I shook my head, still hiding my face under my wavy silky hair, and waited a while for her to say something.

"Look honey," Mrs. Sanders said, while patting on my right shoulder lightly. "They'll be alright. No worries. Mr. Sanders is calling the local police station to locate your missing family. Meanwhile, you can stay her with us." Yay! I get to stay in the big and expensive camper that has a small room for sleeping! I'm so excited! Don't you notice that I'm not being sarcastic?

"Is she going to sleep with us?" Sarah asked abruptly, jumping up and down continuously. 

"Yes dear, she is." she replied, tapping her down softly on her head to stop the jumping of up and down. 

"NOOOOOOO!!!" Sarah cried, bursting into tears.

"NOOOOOOO!!!" I cried, copying her reaction. As I saw Sarah cry, she remided me of when Katie cried. Why did Alex's family remind me of my own family? Is there some connection? Are we in a kinfolk? Are a part of being kins? I have so many questions to ask. 

"What's wrong?" Brian asked.

"Why're you asking?" Alex asked, stepping up to the plate. Oh no, they're going to start to fight. 

"It's alright guys. Nothing's wrong. It's just me and myself, all alone here." I said, shrugging and acting my best like nothing happened.

"Her family's gone! G. O. N. E. Gone!" shouted Sarah, sticking her tongue out at me, bringing her sleeping bag. I was in bananas. It's insane to have some little girl, who's like five years younger then you, and screaming out your business. It's like a bee not minding his own business.

"Stop that!" Oliver shouted. "You have no right to say that!" Oliver? Where did he come from? The camper? Did he go out fishing again?

"What's wrong here?" Oliver's dad asked, getting out of the camper, carrying two long fishing poles.

"They're arguing just because of screaming!" Alex said, holding my wrist while stomping towards the camper.

"You guys need to chill out! Chillax!" Oliver said.