Chapter 13: Just What I Did Not Have In Mind

Hey guys...... Sorry I haven't been uploading.... I had tests going on. But here it is!! The following chapter is below....

Down here... :) v-v-v--v-v-v-v

Feel free to comment, vote, or fan!! I appreciate it.. :)  Thank yhu guyss..... :>

I'm also going to dedicate this chapter to my fellow friend, in which she has "told' me about Wattpad!! And so..... Thank you!! ;D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I was awoken by the sound of sirens. It sounded like police sirens. The sound went from low pitch to high pitch. It felt like the cops' cars were next to me. I was inside the camper, sleeping for who knows how long. The blaring sirens soon stopped and I had the urge to go up from the small tiny bed. I stood up and combed my hair, in which I didn't notice that I was combing it with Alex's brush. 

"Why're you using my hair brush?" asked Alex, from behind me. She was staring darkly from the mirror, looking into my eyes. Alex's hair was pooffed up, one big jumble of hair was on the left, another on the right, and one more, sticking up straight. She looks like me, when I woke up on the day of my birthday. With the hair, eyes, and her tiring face. Huh.

"Oh really? I hadn't notice." I said, not looking at her.

"Well now you noticed. So give it back to me." she ordered. I ignored her. I didn't care what she thought about or what she wanted. I can't always be bossed around by other people, especially her.  Sigh. I can't do this all the time. I can't always argue with people, get frustrated, then get emotional. I felt pain stabbing through my heart.

I handed Alex's hair brush to her, and headed outside to check on what's going on.

"It appears that we have found Amanda's family." one of the police officer announced to Mr. and Mrs. Sanders, Oliver, and Brian. "We have found them on the streets of highway 74."

"What have been doing there?" I interrupted. I needed to know where my family is. I needed some comfort. I've got Oliver on my side. I've also got Mr. and Mrs. Sanders on my side, but the rest weren't really much of a help.

"Oh honey, the police is just reporting back to us on what they've found about your family." Mrs. Sanders said, with her comforting smile.

"Yes, and so it appears like they have been... They've might've looked like they were lost or in some sort of trance in which they appear to be looking weird." the cop said, in his deep, uncomforting voice while reading at his notes from his yellow note pad.

"So?" I asked. "What's that suppose to mean? Does it mean they're clueless? Have I lost everyone here?!" By this time, my face felt like it was burning. It was burning bright with red blushes on my cheeks and dimples.

 "I think you need a rest dear." Mr. Sanders comforted me. He patted my right shoulder softly, to make me cool down. But his kindness to me wasn't helping at all.

"I've had a rest! I just woke up!" I said. My voice trembled at this rate. I felt scared. I felt like I just shouted and blurted a random thought. 

I saw Alex's reaction when she walked out the door and was about to ask us of what the comotion was all about. She dropped her mouth and looked like it dropped all the way to the soiley floor, but it didn't. Her face was desperate. I bet she felt sad and ashame for what she had done to me for the past few days, but on the inside, I guessed that she was chuckling with proudness of what she had done. 

"Calm down Amanda. You know they'll be alright. Sooner or later they'll come back home." said Brian, walking towards me. 

"No." I said solidly. The police waved Mr. and Mrs. Sanders to come over to a nearby tree, so they could talk in peace. I stood still, stared at the ground, and waited for the drops of sadness to puddle onto the ground.

"Mandy." Oliver said. He was next to me. He was holding onto my hip. I wanted to tell him that this is not the time for romance or anything, but on a second thought, it felt comfortable. I didn't reply to him; I let him to go on. "Just relax. You know they'll be back. If they're not back soon, you'll always know that I'm here for you." 

I sighed deeply and hugged him for as long as Sarah came running to us and shouted something about my parents, brother, and sister. "Amanda! Your family! They've come back! I saw them!" Sarah was panting when she said this. Her clothes looked sweaty and she smelled.

Oliver still hugged me, and I layed my head down on his shoulder. "Where did you see them?" he asked, playing with my hair.

"On the street! They had bags and they were carrying some plastic bags. I squinted my eyes and I think it said 'Walmart'." 

"Are you sure?" he asked, rubbing my back to calm me down. I was already a bit calmed down when he started hugging me again. 

"Yes! Would you like to see them Amanda?" she asked eagerly.

"Would I? I'd love to!" I said, wiping away the tears on my eyes. As I let go of Oliver's hug, he stopped me before I could manage to walk.

"Stop." he first said. "I want to tell you something." His face was right in front of me. His eyes were gorgeous. It had a magnificient color of blue with a touch of black. My heart pounded. It kept pounding until Oliver's nose touch mines. My heart stopped beeping. Then out of nowhere, he kissed me.

After a while, he let go of my hand. "I'm sorry." he said, looking at the ground. "I should've said something." He looked ashamed of doing this to me. 

"It's alright." I said, smiling greatly, almost grinnning. I looked up at him and honestly said, "Don't worry, we're making the same mistakes." 

"Let's go meet your family." he said, clutching onto my hand tightly and walking towards the lake entrance.

*******

A couple of minutes later, I noticed a group of four walking towards us. Who were they, I thought. They could be my family, but they don't have messy hair, excluding my little brother. On the other thought, there seemed to be two adults and two little children. They were all wearing white clothes. The woman wore a silky long dress, all the way up to her shins. The little girl, wearing two pony tails, one on the right and the other on the let, wore the same dress as the woman. They man and little boy wore a white clean long shirt with black fancy pants. 

I wondered why they were coming here to this old lake. There wasn't anything fancy in this area, not that I had known of. After I had concentrated on them, they were already in front of Oliver and me. 

"Hello." I said politely. "What brings you here on this fine lovely day? Is it alright if I ask you of whom you might be?" 

"Hello?" the little boy said. "We're your family!" That little cute boy just screamed at me. How can they say that they're my family if the haven't even shown any politeness to me, well only the little boy.

"Mandy," the smiling man said. "were you alright when we left you here with the Sanders?"

"Mmm... Mandy?" I meekly made a reply. Why did this randomly man called me Mandy?

 "Honey, we're your family. Welcome home." the woman said with a smile.

She gracefully hugged me as I whispered to Oliver, "Help me."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TO THOSE FAN-THEN-UNFAN-PEOPLE]

*Please don't unfan me once you already fanned me.. It makes me feel sad.. :( And if you do the same for other people, it makes them feel sad too... ;(

*So please don't. And if you decide to do it, then think about if people fan then unfan you. Think about it.... and for everyone out there, ENJOY the Next Chapter!! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------