TWENTY TWO

Tobis POV

"Hey Tobi" I heard her soft voice through the phone. I stand up quickly to shut the door before answering her. "Joyce. Where are you. Why did you leave" I ask in a panic.

Joyce's POV

I was in the guest room of Maria and Stewart's house. Soon this will be my room since I'm moving in. Thank goodness they both accepted me in.

Suddenly my phone rang and right away I knew who it was. Tobi. I knew he would try to call me after reading the note. I needed to talk to my brother one more time before I cut him out of my life.

Tobis POV (sorry for the POV changes this part will make more sense in his POV)

(T-Tobi J-Joyce)

J- Hey Tobi
T- Joyce. Where are you why did you leave
J- Tobi please I just couldn't live like that knowing they all hate me
T- They don't hate you. Joyce you need to think this through
J- I already did and I've made my decision. I live with some friends that I know I can trust so please just live life without me
T- Joyce I just met my sister. I'm not letting you out of my life again
J- I'm sorry but I need to. I love you so much tell the rest I love them all. Goodbye Tobi

"Hello. Hello" I say into the phone. She hung up. I quickly attempt to call her again but it's blocked. "Shit" I say throwing my phone harshly on the ground.

"Woah Tobi what happened" Simons voice sounds worried. "She really left and she doesn't want to come back" I say to myself. "Tobi we all have to live with it. She made her decision we couldn't stop it" Simon said and I nod not wanting to argue at the moment.

Joyce's POV

After I blocked his number I broke. Even if he was my brother I had to do it. I needed to live my life and move on. Just like what I told them to do.

"Joyce are you sure you want to live with us. You don't want to go back" Stewart entered my room. "I made my decision already. If I go back the same things will happen nothing will change. I need to start a new life" I said trying my best to stay strong as I speak.

"Are you going back to school" he asks and I shake my head no. "No I have enough credits to graduate high school anyways so soon I will go to school and talk to the principal" I said and he nodded. "How about I come with you. I don't want you bumping into any of the boys or Ashlee" he said and I smiled standing up to hug him. "Thank you Stewart" I said.

"GROUP HUG" Maria yells in excitement jumping in on the hug making us laugh. This is my new family. I need to keep looking forward and forget about the past.

"Okay Joyce go and get settled in then come out to the backyard" Maria said and I nodded grabbing my bag. They left my room and I open the closet to put away my things.

After about thirty minutes later my stuff is all in the closet and I exit my room. I wonder around the house a bit before going to the back.

There were three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The rooms were quite big as were the bathrooms. It was a one story house that was in a beautiful part of London.

I finally went to the backyard and saw three footballs placed on the ground with two nets to the side. The backyard was huge and fit the football field perfectly. "Suprise" I heard Maria say behind me.

"Stewart told me that you love football. And me and Stewart are both in football teams so we thought maybe we could practice with you. Let's see if you still got the skills Stewart was talking about" Maria said and I laughed but played along since I've missed playing.

"Okay. I haven't played in like four years so don't judge me" I said walking up to the pitch. "Woah woah wait. You can't step foot on this field without some boots on" Maria said and I looked down at my feet seeing I had on some Nikes.

"I don't own any boots" I said and Maria laughed "I know that's why we got you this" she said pointing to the door. Stewart walked out holding a Nike box. I stood there suprised thinking there was no way they did what I think they did.

Stewart handed me the box and I opened it with a gasp. It was a pair of Nike football boots. They were  blue and purple. I ran up to both of them and tackled them into a hug. "Thank you so much. How did you get my size" I said as I pulled away.

"I took one of your shoes" Stewart said and I laughed. "Okay let's play some football" Maria said and we all cheered.

We started doing some simple warmups like laps and stretching. Then Maria had to help me out with the more difficult warmups since obviously I'm not a football player and I'm not fit. We then began to do some shooting practices.

We all took turns on being in goal and shooting. Right now I was preparing to shoot while Stewart was in goal. "Go on Joyce you got this" Maria cheered from the side. I backed away from the ball and did quite a long run up. My foot came in contact with the ball with might and I saw it move to the back of the net. I threw my hands up celebrating while running around.

"Nice shot" Both of them said and I thanked them.

"You two continue I'm gonna go back inside" I told them panting. "Okay go take a shower" Maria said and I nodded walking back inside sluggishly.

I haven't been here one day and I already enjoy it. I'm gonna like this new lifestyle. Stress free, I can start new and I'm living with my two close friends.

Then an idea popped up in my head for tomorrow.

I walk into my bathroom after grabbing clothes to take a quick shower.

I'm finally ready so I go out to the living room seeing Maria and Stewart snuggled up next to each other on the couch. I decide to mess with because I'm mean.

I stand behind the couch they were on and crouch down. "Hey whatcha watching" I say suddenly making them both jump. I fall back on the floor laughing. "Right I forgot about that. Well Maria meet the worlds best prankster" Stewart says and I laugh more as nod. "Don't worry I don't do pranks anymore after I pranked Ashlee by spray painting her bed" I said and Maria looked shocked. "Luckily your done with pranks" Maria laughs. "Yeah all I'm good at now is annoying people" I said and they nodded turning back around.

"But actually what are you watching" I asked standing up from the floor. "I don't even know. It's some reality show" Maria said and I nodded sitting with them on the couch.

We ended up joking around and watching Tv till we all fell asleep.

A/N
A bit of a happy chapter ey. The next chapter will be more happy things kinda. Enjoy!!

J.B x