I Thought We Were Friends

(Jayden up above)
I was about to go to Juwany's he invited me over just to chill I guess I don't really know. When I get over there I see two cars he only got one, who else over there. I dig in my bag to fine my key and when I do I unlocked the door. I walked in to it being silence. Yeah something is wrong his house is never silent. I started going upstairs and I hear people talking. As I turn the turn the corner I saw something I thought I would never see my bestfriend Tia and my boyfriend kissing. I was so hurt I just ran downstairs crying but before I walked out the door juwany stopped me.
" Listen it's not what it looks like" he said
" Oh so that wasn't you and Tia kissing huh" I yelled.
"She came on to me I was trying to get her off of me".
"Why would Tia do that me me" I asked confused and angry.
Before he could say anything Tia answered for him.
"You want to know why I did it I've like Juwany since 3rd grade, but no all he could ever do was think about you. Oh and Juwany don't act you didn't like it" she said laughing.
"HE CANT ACT, and I'm pretty sure he didn't like kissing your crusty lips. How was I supposed to know you liked him you never told me that's a real fake move. It is not my fault that he don't want you and you think kissing him is going to change that. You have been my bestfriend since 1st grade and your really going to end our friendship over jealousy. That shows that we were never friends in the first place".

"Ha you think I ever wanted to be your friend in the first place. The only reason I hung out with you was because I know that I was going to become popular. Our whole "friendship"
was fake I never really wanted to be your friend" and with that she walked out if the house.
I couldn't believe it tears started to fall down me face. Some if the best times of my life were with her and now I'm realizing they were all fake.
"I can't believe I almost broke up with you because of her I'm so sorry I accused
you of cheating".
Juwany came up and hugged to me and didn't let me go until I stopped crying. He is the best!!