Anniversary

((Kendall  at the top)))
It was Jwany's and my one year anniversary. I can't believe we made it this far, I love that boy with all my heart. He helped me through so much and made me the woman I am today. I'm going over his house to surprise him, I know he said that he wanted it to be chill and all. But come on I just want to thank him for all he has done. I pull up at his house so excited hoping that he will like his gift. I got him a gold and black Rolex.

I also got him all of his favorite candy, so we can chill and hang out on the couch watching movies

I also got him all of his favorite candy, so we can chill and hang out on the couch watching movies. But at 9:30 I got dinner reservations for this new restaurant in town I forgot what it's called but it's really fancy. I got a key so I didn't have to knock and I get walked in. It was pretty quiet so he was probably sleeping. I went up the stairs to his bedroom and started to her some noises. I opened the door to see Juwany sleeping with another woman. At that moment I swear my heart broke. I didn't know if I should cry or scream so I did both.
" SO THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO ME I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING" I yelled
He looked up shocked.
" Babe sorry this is not what it looks like".
" JJ don't lie to her just tell her she the side chick" the girl said.
First off who is JJ I'm pretty summer his name is Juwany. Before I could actually say something he spoke up.
"Man Rachel shut up you know you the side, you knew that from the start"
"WHAT SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU HAVE BEEN CHEATING ON ME SINCE THE BEGINNING" I was beyond mad, angry, or upset I was sad.
I didn't listen to anything else he had to to say I just walked downstairs. Put my key to his house on the table cause I won't need that anymore and just walked out the door. Do you know the feeling when you feel like you just lost your whole world well that's what I'm feeling. I mean if he cheated once but proved to me that he was never going to do it again maybe I would have took him back. But he has been cheating since the beginning of our relationship. With that whore Rachel and she gonna say I was the side chick nahh boo. But now you can be the main cause I don't want him anymore.