Birthday

A/N:Hey yall I'm doing this chapter a little different today. Instead of using other people's  name I'm gonna just put y/n.
YOUR POV
Today was your 18th birthday and you were  so excited it's gonna be lit. you were  not gonna have I big  birthday party cause your  family couldn't afford it  but you were  going over Juwanys and he always does the sweetest things. You go downstairs and see a whole breakfast fest prepared for you.
"Omg y'all didn't have to do this" you smiled.
"It's your eighteenth birthday of course we had to do this"your mom said.
"I love y'all so much" you ran up and hugged your mom and  siblings.
They made everything pancakes,waffles,bacon, eggs,grits,omlets,biscuit and gravy,fruits,and all kinds of things. You ate all of it too,by the end you were so full and could barley stand up.
You got in my black keep wrangler(below) a birthday present that you still can't believe you got. Now you wouldn't have to keep asking Juwany for rides everywhere. Speaking of him you couldn't wait to see him more importantly see what he got you. You had already told him not to get anything big but knowing him he probably did. The ride over there was full of excitement and happiness. once you got there you got out the car and knocked. He just opened the door and walked away, you were so confused. Then you saw it, he had filled balloons full of  confetti  (above). You were so glad he didn't do anything big. But then you saw something else, behind the balloons was a big box with a bow on top. You opened it and you saw a puppy(below), just at that moment your eyes started watering and you couldn't believe it. You've always wanted a puppy and he bought it. You just noticed he was standing right next to you and you jumped in his arms.                                                                                                                                                                                   "I told you not to get anything big "you cried.                                                                                                           "Did you really thing I wasn't gonna get you anything big its your birthday".                                         "I love you thank you, you are the best"                                                                                                                         'I love you too".                                                                                                                                                                       So far that was your best birthday yet but you knew with him they were only gonna get better.

A/N:Im so sorry i havent been updating for a while but I just havent had the passion for it. That goes for all my books. I want to thank all of you for reading this book it really means alot to me.  I know this is pretty short like most of the imagines but I'm trying on writing longer ones. this is my first time writing a imagine like this and I want to know if you like it. If so I will write more like this one .This is my first time writing of my laptop so I dont know how to add multiple pictures in the space above you I just put them down there.

This is my first time writing of my laptop so I dont know how to add multiple pictures in the space above you I just put them down there