Hate

((Jeala up above))
Me and Juwany have been dating for 5 months and at first I was scared cause I heard a lot of bad things about him. All the things I heard made me think he was a bad person but he is one of the best people in my life. I used to be bullied and he helped understand that that I was worth living for and that I was beautiful. But being in a relationship with him does have its problems, one of them is hate. There is just so much of it it's everything it's on my Snapchat and instagram, some people when as far as getting my number and texting me hate. It's not why they hate on me I'm sad about it's what they say every time they say something I get flashbacks of middle school come rushing through my head. All the pain I felt coming rushing back into my soul. But it also reminds me of the person who helped me through all of it. Sometimes it's so much though sometimes I just break down crying asking god why this is happening to me. I want to tell Juwany but maybe he doesn't want another charity case maybe he doesn't want to go through that again  and I shouldn't make him. Because if I lose him I would be losing a piece of me my other half. The half of me that makes life worth living, and I couldn't live without him. The hate would get worse if we broke there going to say  oh you were so ugly that's why he broke up with you, they would say stuff like you  wasn't good enough for him and sometimes I feel that. The all time worst comments I get from people are the ones like your to dark for him or like why isn't he dating a White women or a Hispanic women or an Asian women. Those are the worst now I don't only feel bad about myself I feel bad about my race. I know that I shouldn't but know could you not when everyone says you should. But what helps me through it is the words that Juwany told me. "Who cares what they say they just want to bring you down and if they ever do just know that I will be right there building you right back up again". When he said those words I knew it was love.