Face the hate

Hello reader, my name is Mark, I am an 18 year old misunderstood guy, because they always think I’m just someone who is just on Earth to annoy people. I may be annoying, but I have feelings too! It’s just my though shell you have to break through. Once, I thought someone could do that but...he hates me...

Hello fellow human-being! I’m just a person who likes to create things and take care of the house and family members, thought I only have a sister and Dino, who is practically a machine with feelings and unique thinking. They are really special to my heart...all of these sounds good, yet...I have an enemy...who is immature, stealing my stuff and annoys me until I just push him out the window...thought once he seemed to be a better person...someone I could...like. But it quickly faded away...I want to get to know more of that side of him...and I will because I am intelligent and I can solve any problems that block my way.
I was at home, waiting for the jerk to come. I just need to see more of his soft side because I kind of like it...I decided to work on a new machine, but it just didn’t work...and it sprinkled oil on my face every time it broke. I tried like for the 17th time but it just didn’t work and so...I lost it, I silently started sobbing because I couldn’t solve such a little problem. It was challenging...
-Hey, lo- Gear...-as I looked behind myself I saw Mark who at first had a smirk on his face then it quickly turned into worried expression.
-What happened?- he asked.
-It’s just that...my machine doesn't want to work properly...and it made me realize I can’t do anything properly...
-Don’t think that, Gear...your works are excellent and you should be proud of yourself because of it, I think you just forgot something but it’s a human thing to forget or mess up stuff, so just don’t worry about it- he said. It kind of surprised me.
-Are you still that person who likes to annoy the heck out of me or you swapped minds with someone?- I asked with a stupid grin, I was happy, because I actually made it! I saw the soft side of his again!
-I didn’t, I am just that nice...and you didn’t even notice what I did...look behind yourself...- he said with a smirk once again, but I didn’t look  behind myself, I stood up and he looked surprised. I walked closer with a smirk just to scare him. He backed a little until he was leaning against the wall.
-Naaah~ Where do you think you’re going?~
I was a little bit close, but I didn’t really care, I just wanted get a bit of revenge. I saw that he had an idea because he got back to his smirk... and placed a hand on my back and pulled me closer...EXCUSE ME BUT WHAT THE FOCK??? I blushed slightly then he just pushed me back and laughed. I looked at him, I could feel my face heating up because of the anger and nervousness. Then I laughed a bit.
-At first...I thought you were gay...-I said while laughing, I had to lean on the wall because I laughed so badly. When I looked up he was only inches away from me.
-What?- I asked- I thought you would jump out of the window after that..
Then he KISSED my cheek and jumped out the window. I remained silence. WHY DID HE DO THAT?? I blushed madly. WHY WOULD HE DO SUCH A THING? WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THAT? BUT REALLY WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT??? Is he...is he gay? Naah he probably just wanted to tease me...but...why? He could go away so easily...but he didn’t...wait...he likes me? Probably not...but then why did he...maybe he does like me...WHAt...WHY WOULD HE?? Well...that’s what it seems like...I thought he was straight...Is it bothering me that he may like me? Oh....Oh god no....it wouldn’t bother me...I started to blush Oooooh no...it can’t be... I like him. Or I'm just confused? Well, another problem to solve...

(EYYY BOYSSS AND GIIRRLS
That's a really unique story, not just because the first chapter is short, but because I haven't seen a story about these two before! So hope you like it so far, and comment or vote or just somehow let me know if I should continue this