Chapter 3

I was in my house thinking why did I pull him in a kiss? Why did I had to be so stupid? But he...maybe he was just too surprised to pull away...Uuuuuh...why did it happen to us?? Why couldn't I just stay his frenemy? Why do I want more? More than friends...that's what I want...no, I need it...I need to take away my doubts and nervousness and tell him, no matter what happens, I need to get it off of my chest...
I headed to my window, I opened it quickly, I got used to crawling in and out in windows...obvious why
I headed forward, to the direction of his house, I ran as fast as I could. Once I arrived I was panting crazily, I could barely breath, which was fine but I didn't except him looking out the window all of sudden...again...He saw me all sweaty but he didn't speak just stared me with a slight blush, suddenly he grabbed me by my wrist and pulled in his room. I fell on him. I felt kind of nervous, and the look in his eyes....so cute I will puke rainbows...well not for real tho. I grabbed him by his cheeks, his blush instantly increased, I squezed his cheeks a bit with a playful grin...hahhah
"Stooooop" he whined. I stopped squezing his cheek, instead I pulled him close, our faces were only inches away...those inches were between his and my lips. But it didn't stop me...only his words...
"Are we gonna kiss again" he asked with a poker face, but blushing, I didn't know what he was thinking or what he wanted...I couldn't really answer...
"Answer me, jerk" he spoke a bit more loudly as his cool went away a bit...it looked like he was...impatient...he couldn't wait...well...I tried to answer but his lips on mine stopped me, as the huge shock hit me. Gear was kissing me, it wasn't a dream right? I shortly wrapped arms around his hips as I held him a bit closer so the position was more comfortable for me. When he was out of breath he pulled away looking into my eyes, it made me speechless....again..
"Sorry I just...couldn't wait~" he said scretching his neck a bit nervously. I just smiled
"I'm glad I came back, if I didn't, you would have been more than impatient" I chuckled. He did too.
"Well I guess at one thing you are right"
I slowly stood but he tried to hold me down.
"I want to cuddle more~" he whined a bit. Instead of lying back I picked him up, and walked to his bed then layed him down and I sat beside him. He pulled me closer by my waist.
"I didn't think you'd miss me that much" I chuckled.
"Is it bad to miss someone I love?"
"No it's uhh..wait you really fo love me?"
"Of course you silly idiot, I do love you"
He got me speechless...again...yay...
I couldn't do much, but I knew something better than words. I leaned down to his lips, and locked mine with his, now I was the one to do so. He kissed back softly, it was way softer than that one before, but this one was longer for sure, as he held onto my neck, slowly forcing me into more of pinning pose because that was more comfortable, once I pulled away, both of us blushing and panting crazily, Fork looked in.
"Hey Gear I wa- nevermindsorryforinterrupting" she mumbled quickly and shut the door close. Gear, while he was holding his laughs in he faceplamed himself
"Oh...my gooood" he said, he looked embarrassed, I guess I know why. I laughed a bit too as I got off of him.
"Well thaaaaat waaaas akwaaard" I said a bit nervously. He just laughed a bit worse. His laugh was like a melody for my ears, I just smiled at that. I kissed his cheek which quickly made him stop laughing as he looked at me, I looked back at him with a tired-looking smile. He smiled back widely as he cuddled against me. I hugged him closer.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" I whispered in his ear.
"I'd love to" he giggled back queitly as we both fell asleep, for a nap.

(Oh god wow I'm alive...sorry I kind of forgot about writing...I always forget how good it is to write, that you can write about anything, romance, fantasy, crime, horror, anything you want
by the way would you guys mind if this story would get a bit dirtier? Tho I'll make more fics, since the book is "GearxMark stories" soooo
I hope you like it and stuff hahah bai for now-)