CH020

Chapter 20: Anti-sniper penetration system!

  The exercise was still going on, but Lin Shu didn't know that the Langya people would take such good care of him, calling the Special Operations Research Center and the Lone Wolf Special Commando Team to greet him.

  Because of his 'butterfly' instigation, although the overall exercise still followed the general direction, the details became intricate!

  The anti-sniper infiltration satellite brought by Tang Xinyi can be roughly understood in this way. It is to integrate the original reconnaissance satellites, drones, fixed mobile and other battlefield real-time transmission and thermal imaging, and other reconnaissance methods to form a complete reconnaissance system.

  As long as it is a mammal, it will generate heat. Similarly, tools such as vehicles, tanks, and airplanes will also generate heat as long as they are in operation.

During the exercise, both the red and blue sides will carry identification friend or foe systems. In the area monitored by satellites, armed personnel who do not carry identification friend or foe systems will be marked as red danger signals.

   In this way, in this vast mountain, our side will not search like headless chickens!

  ...

  After listening to Tang Xinyi's narration, Geng Jihui, Deng Zhenhua, Shi Dafan, and others all looked at each other in blank dismay.

I can't help but feel that the times have changed. Now is the age of science and technology. They are all excellent special forces members with rich combat experience. You also have to learn to adapt appropriately.

  At this moment, Tang Xinyi and her subordinates were typing on the keyboard quickly.

  The LCD screen is projecting the coordinate information of the anti-sniper infiltration system. Under Tang Xinyi's series of operations, the system is instantly activated. At this moment, four red marks appear on the screen.

  Three of the markers are together, in the 'Longchuangang' area, and the other marker is in the 'Dujuanpo' area, and the time is calculated in the lower left corner of the screen:

  Red 1 is expected to meet Red 2, 3, and 4 after 28:39 seconds.

  Geng Jihui's sword-like eyebrows condensed immediately, and he cast a soliciting look at He Zhijun.

   Seeing the latter nodded his head slightly, he immediately said to Deng Zhenhua and the others: "The enemy has appeared, take your own weapons and equipment, and set off!"

   "Yes...!" Deng Zhenhua and Shi Dafan picked up their equipment bags and left the command center first.

  He Zhijun said to Geng Jihui: "Go, I am waiting for your good news!"

  Geng Jihui stood at attention and gave a military salute:

   "Guaranteed to complete the task!!"

  ...Geng Jihui set off with Deng Zhenhua, Shi Dafan, Dabao and three new Lone Wolf Special Forces members.

  However, Geng Jihui felt that to deal with a private, it is not necessary to dispatch all of the old B group!

  ...

  Not far from Longchuangang, there is a stretch of reeds.

  He Chenguang, Wang Yanbing and Li Erniu who fled here under the search of the Blue Army returned to Jian, and Audio-Technica came here.