Chapter One: Finally Free

A/N: Some character line came from the song Undetale the Musical: Hopes and Dreams by: Man on the Internet.

Frisk's POV

Right in front of me, Flowey said with a confused face, "you guys are idiots! Don't you know what's happening?!" His confused face turned into a creepy grin. "I SHALL TAKE ALL YOUR SOULS!"

A young goat boy appeared in front of me where Flowey was supposed to be. I hear that Asgore and Toriel had a son. Wait... Could he be?

"Finally! I was so tired being a flower!" he said. He glanced at me. "Chara? Are you there? Its me your best friend."

He transformed into... Oh god.

"ASRIEL DREEMURR."

Everything went black. A battle. Asriel wants to fight me!

Asriel attacked me with fire magic first. I spared him. Then at the second one, he attacked me with fire magic then everything went bright with stars! Wow!

Asriel attacked me with 'star blasts' then these rainbow things, a gun that shoots all the colors of the souls (like heck, this was easy) then with these 'chaos sabers' (I thought it was easy but in fact it was so hard).

I used the act button like always. First, I checked him. Chara proudly announced, "🌟Asriel Dreemurr: Ultimate God of Hyperdeath🌟 HP: ∞, Atk: ∞, Def:∞." Wait... Did she say infinity?!

Even though he has that power, I still stayed determined.

I quickly realized that Chara was just tricking me. When
I hit one of Asriel's attacks, my HP lowered into 16! Heh, nice try, Chara!

He continue attacking me but I kept acting and sparing. Sometimes, I hope. Sometimes, I dream. Sometimes, I used the item option. I ate my items somehow. But because of Hope, my items restored!

Asriel shouted, "stop trying to live, stop all the dodging, stop standing my way! Please let me win for once in your life!"

Just then, Asriel got really mad at me. "You think you are something special? Your just a kid playing pretend. Don't get cocky, little Chara. Soon enough, you'll meet your end!"

Asriel mistakend me as Chara. I told him I wasn't Chara but he wouldn't believe in me.

I told him the same thing, but it goes like this, "you think you are something special? You're just a kid playing pretend! Don't get cocky, now Asriel. Soon enough, you'll meet your end!"

Asriel was really mad now. "You think that you could ever defeat me, Chara?" He attacked me with more 'blasters' (those rainbow things that shoot all colors of the souls). "No, of course not Chara!"

The souls tried to help me, except Chara, who became heart broken. They tried to comfort Chara while encouraging me, "Don't loose all your hopes and hold on to your dreams, Frisk! Stay Determined!"

Asriel heard them. "But I've been holding back on you till now, lets see if you can survive this, die for me!"

I didn't answer. Asriel is so mad now. White light surrounded him as he said, "Don't you understand Chara? I'm the God of Hyperdeath, its KILL or BE KILLED and everyone will die at my hand! Why are you still standing, why are you still trying to stop me, Chara?"

He became a giant. He was like a god. Like sh*t!

I said to him, "my name... Is FRISK!"

"AND WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST ME?!" Asriel asked.

Asriel continued to attack me until I couldn't move. Chara whispered to me, "you struggled, nothing happened. Can't move your body, nothing happened. You tried to reach your save file, nothing happened. Still, with that little power you have, you could SAVE something else..."

Now I realized. I can save somebody! I breathed deeply and began, "in my heart, there's something strong that will keep me moving on. In my hopes, proof that my, happy days will never be gone!"

I saved my friends by calling their names and reminded them about everything. I saved Undyne then Alphys then Asgore and Toriel then Sans and Papyrus.

I saved everyone. But, Chara said that I have to SAVE someone else.

I called his name. Asriel got nervous. "W-what are you doing?!" I kept reaching out to him. The souls chanted. "Asriel, please do not quail. You have walked a lonesome trail. Peace and love will sure prevail. Help Frisk end this sorry tale."

Asriel turned back to his normal self. His goat boy self. Everyone was happy to have him back, including me and Chara. Toriel and Asgore couldn't believe it and had tears of joy. Asriel was crying. "I-i'm sorry Frisk. Its all my fault. I hurt you and everyone else. I was so mean to you all."

"It's okay Asriel. At least you are back." I smiled.

Asriel tried to smile. "Well, I guess I'm going to free everyone else and give their souls back. He then turned to the barrier and...

The barrier was destroyed.

Asriel turned back to me and sighed. "I thought you were Chara. I missed her so much, Frisk. I love her so much. I want her back." He started to cry again.

Chara was crying too. She looked at me. She touched Asriel's shoulder.

Asriel looked up and looked at Chara's direction. "C-chara? Is that y-you?!"

Chara's POV

Asriel looked at me straight to my eye. Wait... How did he see me?

"Asri?" I tried.

"CHARA!"

Asriel hugged me. I turned to everybody else. They... They are looking at me. Mom and Dad were crying even harder. I felt myself become solid...

Frisk's POV

Chara is back! Chara is really back! I don't know what to say. Asriel has a soul already. Chara had her soul back. The thing is, I felt myself that I couldn't reset anymore. I tried to reset, nothing happened. Well, I think all I could do was remember the past timeline. Chara now has the power to reset.

The two are now 17-year-olds. I, being a 16-year-old, is very happy.

Chara couldn't believe what just happened. She touched herself. She looked for her locket. It was right there. I can say she is very happy.

Asriel was overjoyed. He hugged Chara tightly. "I don't want to let go."

Chara said, "I forgive you Asriel, now that my wish has finally come true, lets go out. I just hope the humans aren't that bad anymore."

I joined them. "It seems like you forgive humanity now, Chara. Lets go, there's no time to waste.

Author's POV

Later that day, every monster packed their things. Frisk acted as an ambassador of the monsters. Since Chara was the princess of the humans, who was chosen to be abused, the monsters let her go with Frisk.

When they all finally reached the surface, Frisk introduced the monsters to the humans. The humans thought Frisk was lying bit when they saw Chara, they accepted the monsters.

Chara is now crowned queen of the humans. Asgore gave his crown and throne to Asriel, making him king.

Frisk was very pleased. She is the ambassador of the monsters. Sans was for the humans. Why opposite? I dunno...

Well, tune in for the next chapter. I update randomly!