Chapter Two: He Returns

_____'s POV

My messenger busted into my throne room with such interesting news.

"Sir, the humans and monsters, they're having peace, again," he said.

"What?!" I exclaimed. I did not want peace between the humans and monsters. I remembered what happened when Asgore's older son, Togore loved my love, Sara. They both loved each other so much. After I killed Togore, Sara poisoned herself! Such a dumb ass I am! Sara could have been alive if I didn't rage a war! But she could still be with that stupid Togore. Ugh.

"Sire, we have a new queen. The new queen of humans..."

"Who?" I asked.

"Chara, the abused princess."

Chara... Wait... Sara, Chara, they sound the same, don't they?

I've never met this princess before... Hey, I don't believe in reincarnation and stuff. But... What if?

"Toriel and Asgore have another son and now, he is the king of monsters..."

"Who?" I was so curious...

"Asriel."

What?! Togore has a brother?!

"Does Asriel looks alike with Togore?" I asked.

"Yes, sire. They have the same qualities. He loves golden flowers. Chara too. She definately looks like Sara. Same qualities. Determination... and the love for chocolate."

Hmm... What if Chara is the reincarnation if Sara? What if Asriel is the reincarnation of Togore? I'll have to investigate first. Heheheh. This will be fun! I'll take Chara's heart and have children with her! Wait... WHY AM I THINKING OF THIS?! I'M NOT A PERVERT!

"Also, the monsters have a new ambassador, Frisk. The last fallen human. The humans have Sans, Sans the Comedian."

"Thank you for the news, anyway," I said.

My messenger went out. I laughed evilly in the room.

I shall return. I shall get Sara/Chara for myself!

Author's POV

So _____ planned something. I don't like to spoil things but, I'll give you a clue...

Just kidding!

Hahaha! Be patient!