Chapter Four: Will You Be My Girlfriend?

Asriel's POV

After the kissing incident, Frisk found out about it. I tried to keep it a secret but, that smiley trash bag told her!

Now, the whole castle knows! Alphys had been fangirling ever since!

"Hey, why won't you ask Chara to be your girlfriend?" Frisk asked me one day.

"I don't know..." I answered. "Well, she blushed when I kissed her..."

"C'mon, kingsy boy, (Undyne changed my nickname) why no? She loves ya. You just gotta tell her!" Undyne said.

"Uh..."

"I THE GREAT PAPYRUS SHALL ASSIST THE KING ASRIEL TO HIS QUEEN CHARA!" Papyrus exclaimed.

"CHASRIEL FOR LIFE!" Alphys fangirled.

"Guys, I don't think she likes me..." I said.

"My child, everything will be alright. Just pray that she may like you," Toriel teased.

"Take it from me, son. Let me give you some tips on how I got your mother." Asgore winked.

"Gorey!"

"Aw, I was only trying to help Tori!" Asgore smiled. "Besides, Asriel here is gonna be a husband soon! Golly!"

"Dad..." I blushed at the word husband. Who knows, I hope Chara says yes! Dad really make up with mom. After separating for a long time, Mom forgave Dad.

"Come on, Asriel! You love her! Say something to her!" Frisk said. "Just confess everything!"

Alphys yelled, "yeah right! C'mon! Confess, confess..."

Everybody in the room except me joined Alphys's chant. "Confess! Confess!"

"But... What if... I will get busted, after that kissing incident?" I asked.

"Aw... Look, the young king is in looove! He wants the young queen Chara to marry him!" Frisk teased. Yeah right. Ms. Ambassador.

I blushed at the word Chara. Undyne suddenly exclaimed, "look! Kingsy's blushing when punk said Chara! Ngaaaaah!"

"Guys, stop teasing!" I said, blushing even harder.

Alphys giggled. "Aw... Looks like you're really in love, your Highness!"

"Wow, Dr. Alphys, you change your character!" Frisk exclaimed.

Alphys blushed. "Undyne encouraged me..."

"See Asriel? Alphys is even braver than you! She is my girlfriend! C'mon kingsy, be brave!" Undyne said.

"I'll try..." I said.

"If Chara blushes, it means she likes - I mean - loves you!" Asgore said.

Papyrus began, "I THE GREAT PAPYRUS SHALL TELL SANS TO BRING CHARA-"

"No Papyrus! I'm not ready yet!" I said.

"WELL, I THE GREAT PAPYRUS SHALL GO OUTSIDE AND TELL SANS TO - UH OH."

I was about to use my chaos blaster when Papyrus escaped by... Jumping and crashing the nearest window.

Mettaton laughed. "Darling! You must hurry! The king shall get you!"

"I WILL!" Papyrus said from the other side.

Everyone laughed. So hard. I am already worried. Papyrus will bring Chara here. What will I say?

"Darling, just confess," Mettaton said.

"Like yeah! Look at some Anime series, they confess and it gives them a happy ending!" Alphys chimed.

"Yeah, and Anime's real," Undyne said.

All of us tried not to laugh. Anime's not real! But there are cost plays so... Yeah.

Papyrus came back. Oh no. "SANS WILL BE COMING IN ANY MINUTE!"

"Now son, you must get ready!" Toriel said. "Comb your fur and change your clothes..."

"He looks great, mom," Frisk said. "In fact, he just needs to comb his fur-"

I immediately ran to my room to comb my fur. I need to, you know! Chara wouldn't be impressed if I didn't comb my fur...

Suddenly, I hear some strange sounds. Oh no. I can say that its Sans!

I ran down bringing a bouquet of golden flowers Frisk gave me on the way. Wait, was she following me the whole time? "Give it to Chara like a gentle man!" she said.

I ran down the stairs with Frisk following me again. "There's no need to hurry!" Frisk shouted. Then stopped.

"Okay bro. Walk down the stairs slowly. There's no need to rush!" She said.

I had to trust Frisk. She always know what's best!

I walked slowly. "BTW, Chara and the others are in the garden," Frisk informed.

I walked in normal speed to the royal garden. There, I saw her. The girl of my dreams. "Where are the others?" I whisper to Frisk.

"Oh. You'll see!" She smiled playfully. I walk five steps forward and then glanced at Frisk. But she was gone. She and the others must be hiding.

I walked more steps forward. I hid the bouquet of golden flowers behind me.

Chara said "hi Azzy! Everyone said that you got something to tell me. First, lets just forget what happened last week. It was a total accident, right?"

We both blushed a little.

Silence.

"Chara?" I broke the silence.

"Yeah?"

"Its been a long time since we were friends right?"

"Yeah. I love those times we shared a bed. Your fur was warm and cozy!"

"So, I just wanted to say..."

"What?"

"We won't be best friends anymore..."

Chara went sad and got ready to leave. "Well, its okay for me..."

"Hey, I'm not finished yet."

Chara stopped.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"