Time

Third Person POV

Lily Potter was sitting in her living room of the Potter's House on July 31. All was quiet. She was around nine months pregnant, the baby would come soon. When suddenly, her water broke, and her husband was at a professional Quidditch match. She went to the Black House and yelled at Sirius.

" Can't James take you?" He grumbled.

" HE'S AT A FUCKING QUDDITCH MATCH. " Lily yells.

" Damn ok. Mary we're going to St. Mungo's with Lily! Her water broke!" He shout at his wife.

" Well then we better all better go. Mine broke too!" Mary shouts back.

" FUCKING WHAT!" He shouts.

" So did Tonks'." She adds coming down the stairs.

" THEN LETS FUCKING GO." Sirius says.

He apparates the two women who's water broke and explain to the lady at the front desk they both weren't his wife, one was Lily Potter. They were brought to seperate rooms as all three women went into labor...

An hour Later, Sirius' POV

I walks back into Mary's room to see her holding a healthy baby boy.

" Sirius Orion Black Jr. " she says.

" My child is named after me. Heart warming. " I say walking over to her.

She gives me the baby. " Watch over him. I'm going to sleep." She says.

I nod. I walk into Lily's room to see her also holding a baby boy.

" Harry James Potter. Meet Sirius Black." She says.

" Or Uncle Padfoot. " I add.

" Sirius would you like to be the Child's Godfather?" She asks.

" I'd be honored. " I say. " Mary is sleeping so I have my son, Sirius Orion Black Jr."

" He's so cute. And looks somewhat like you." She says chuckling.

" I want to meet Remus' kid." I say.

" Take Harry, introduce him too. They won't let me out of here. So I'll just wait for your return. " she says.

I nod taking Harry in my other hand and walking next door to Tonks' room. She was sleeping so Remus was holding a baby boy also.

" Edward Lupin. Or Teddy. " he says.

" My child is the one in my right hand. Sirius Orion Black." I say. " The one in my left is Lily's child. Harry James Potter. Dang too bad Prongs isn't here to see this beauty. Poor Lily's water broke when " HE'S AT A FUCKING QUIDDITCH MATCH." Says Lily." I say.

" Wow. Tonks is trying to sleep. "

" So is Lily and Mary. "

We sit there in silence with the three new born second generation of Marauders. Then soon we hear someone yelling.

" MY WIFE INTK LABOR I NEED TO KNOW THE ROOM NUMBER." Came a familiar voice.

We smirk.

" Lets play a joke on him." I say.

He shakes his head.

" Aww ok I guess so." I say as James runs into the room across from us which was Lily's.

He turns around when he sees her asleep and see us. He casually walks over.

" Hey guys." He says calmly.

" Dude don't freak. This is Edward or Teddy Lupin." Remus says.

" Cute. Sirius?" He asks.

" This is Sirius Orion Black Jr." I say motioning towards Jr. " And this is Harry James Potter. " I say handing him over.

" Aww Harry its me your daddy. " he says holding him.

" Dude next time don't play Quidditch when your wife's water breaks. She was killing me to get her here. " I say.

" Oh so sorry Sirius." He says smiling.

" I'm The Godfather of the child. Your welcome for helping him be born." I say.

" Yes." He says.

" James, would you and Lily like to be The Godfather of Teddy?" Remus asks.

James nods. " Course dude. "

" Remus how bout you be The Godfather and Tonks be the Godmother?" I ask.

" Yea sure since you all can't shut up I'm up." Tonks groans.

" Wow James, Remus you should be quiet." I say.

" Don't blame it on me?!" James says.

" You were pretty loud when you came in." Tonks says.

" You would have been too if your wife gave birth while you weren't there." He complains.

We laugh and hold our kids talking about their future.