First words

The SGM(second generation Marauders) are now 2

Harry wakes up one Saturday morning crying. James walks in. He picks him up and Harry smiles and begins to drool.

" Jeez you can stop Harry. You're being too cute." James says bringing him downstairs.

James sets him down and follows Harry and his chubby legs run around the house. The doorbell rang so James scooped up Harry and answered the door.

" Sirius what're you doing here? Aren't you usually asleep for another half hour or so?" James asks yawning.

" Yea but Mary left to go shopping with some friend with her. Apparently she's getting married and I wasn't invited to go with them. So I decided to come over here with Jr." He says.

" Oh ok. Come on. I'm going to get me and Harry here dressed. Just sit down in the living room." James says going upstairs.

He came back down once Harry was dressed properly. He set him down next to Sirius. Lily comes down.

" Hey Sirius. James told me about why you were here." She says.

Sirius nods and they look at their children.

" Wonderful things. Sirius Jr said his first word yesterday." Sirius says.

" What was it?" James says.

" Padfoot." He says.

James and Sirius start laughing hysterically. The door opened. Remus was standing there and Teddy ran over to Harry and Sirius.

" What's all the laugh about?" He asks. 

" Sirius Jr's first word." James manages.

" Oh really?" He says.

" It was... Padfoot. " Sirius says continuing to laugh.

Remus joins their laughter.

" Raised at least one right God Sirius." He breaths.

" Teddy what about you? Speaking yet?" James says.

" Not quite. Gotten close though." Remus says.

They smile and watch the three boys playing with toys. Then Harry looks at Sirius(not Jr the grown one... kinda...)and walks up. He climbs up.

" Heya Harry. What's up?" He says.

" Padfoo." He says.

" What." Sirius says.

" Padfoot." Harry says again.

" THAT SELLS IT. I AM HEARBY UNCLE PADFOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!" Sirius yells holding up Harry. " MY SOOOOON!!!!" He adds running off.

Remus and James were laughing hysterically and Lily looked disappointed. They were laughing so hard and loud nobody heard the pop that showed Sirius apparated away with Harry. Lily went looking then went to Sirius' house to see them sitting by the fire.

" Harry, I dub you my son. I'm never returning you." Sirius says.

James entered.

" Sirius I want Harry back." He says.

" But I dubbed him my son. I'm never returning him." He says staring into the fire.

James walks over and plucks him up.

" Nuuuuuuuuuu......" Sirius complains.

James apparated home with Harry and Lily.  Sirius came with them returning to his son.

Remus was just sitting there laughing.

" Remus who said what?" Sirius asks.

" Your child.... is hilarious. " Remus breaths.

" What?!" Sirius says.

" BOOM BOOM BANG BLEH!!!" Jr shouted playing dead.

The room erupted into hysterical laughter.

" Padfoot." Teddy says.

Remus' face goes pale. The room went silent.

" AHAHAHAHHAA ALL THEIR FIST WORDS WAS MY NAAAAAMEE. I DUB YOU ALL MY CHILDREN!!!!!!!" Sirius says erupting the silence.

He ran around with Teddy too.

" I PRAISE ALL THE CHILDREN OF MY FRIENDS!!!!!!" He yells.

Teddy started crying.

" SIRIUS GIVE ME BACK TEDDY. TONKS WILL KILL ME!!!!" Remus yells chasing him down.

James just laughed holding Jr and Harry.

" DONT YOU MEAN UNCLE PADFOOT?? AS ALL YOUR CHILDREN CALL ME?" He asks.