Welcome

Teddy's POV

" Guys we need a fourth Marauder." I say.

We were currently debating on a stupid topic, so I changed it.

" Yea but who?" They ask.

" You guys you know who we should add. " I say.

" Oh yea? Who?" Sirius asks.

" The only other people who know the pranking business. Sure they aren't in our year, but it's fine! Only one of them is." I say.

" Who?!"

" The twins! And Ron!" I shout.

" Yea." They say.

" Did somebody call our name?" We hear.

We look up and see Fred next to George.

" Suurrre?" We say.

They came down the steps.

" We couldn't help." Fred says.

" But hear what you two. " George says.

" Had said about letting us join." They say.

" But you could do better than Goodie Two Shoes Ronnie. " They add.

" Don't worry, we don't plan on getting caught for anything." We say together.

" You've all got the whole talk together thing down eh?" They ask.

" We were all born the 31 of July, so I'd say so." We say.

They smile. " We'll join your club, the Marauders. But, you need the Map." They say.

" You got it back from Filch? We made a new one either way." We say.

" Wicked." They say.

" Yea, know where Ron is?" We ask.

" Probably up in your dorm. " he says.

" If you're going to join us, you need nicknames that fit you." We say heading up.

I hear them begin to chatter. We smirk and find Ron looking at some photos of his.

" Hey Ron." We say.

He looks up and puts them away.

" H-hey guys. I heard you talking to Fred and George, congrats." He says.

" Yea, but it's an uneven number." We say.

" So you need one more?" He says looking up at us.

He had hope in his eyes. We nod.

" Yea, you wanna join? Even when the Twins go, we'll still have an even number." We ask.

" Would I??!!! I'd love to!!" He shouts.

" Just come up with a nickname pertaining to your Patronus." I add.

He looks at us puzzled.

" What's that?"

" Oh you've never performed one. Well then, we can help you. Think of the happiest memory you've ever had." I say.

The other had already gone down.

" It's really really advanced Magic, don't be ashamed if you can't do it the first time. Took me four times to find mine." I say. " Once you've got your memory just say, Expectro Patronum."

He nods.

" Expectro Patronum! Expectro Patronum! Expectro Patronum! Expectro Patronum! Expectro Patronum!" He shouts.

Finally at his fifth time, a silver wisp begins to form. A Jack Russel Terrior comes out. He dashed around the room and then disappears.

" Well well. A Jack Russel Terrior." I say crossing my arms. " We need a name for yourself. I'm Moony, Harry is Prongslet, and Sirius is Pads."

He nods. " Don't know what your brothers are." I add.

We go downstairs to see the others debating names. I roll my eyes. Fred's Patronus is a Hyena, and George's is a Coyote. Just gotta figure out what their nicknames are.

A/N Hey guys!! Sorry if I take long to update... but I want to ask for good names for Fred, George, and Ron. So please please please comment some names!! I'll write the next chapter once I have good names.. depends on you all for the next update!! Thank you!!!!!