Flying Lessons

Harry's POV

We walked out onto the school grounds, where flying lessons were to be held. I of course already knew how to, but I didn't care. There were two rows of brooms lined up. A lady was standing there. She blowed her whistle.

" Stand to the left of a broom! Come on now, hurry up!" She shouted.

We all stepped up to the left of a broomstick.

" Put you right hand over the broom, and command up!" She says.

" UP!" We all yell.

My broom went up first, straight into my hand when I said up. I smirked.

" Up!" Ron says.

His broom came to hit himself in the face.

" Shut up, all of you." He says rubbing his nose.

Once we all did she told us to mount our brooms. We did so, then a boy started going off the ground.

" Mr, Longbottom!! Mr Longbottom come back right now!" Madam Hooch declared.

But he couldn't. He was too afraid. He soared higher and higher until it just went out of control. He eventually landed on a pitchfork a statue was holding. His robe ripped and he fell onto another statue, then the ground. Madam Hooch examined him.

" Oh broken wrist. I'm taking him to the Hospital Wing. If any of you leave the ground, you'll be out of school before you can even say Quidditch." She said.

She walked away. Malfoy walked over and picked up his remembrawl.

" Look what we have here? Guess he forgot to land on that fat ass of his." He sneers.

" Give it back Malfoy." I say stepping up.

" Want it Potter, well then, maybe you should get it, up in a tree?" He asks.

He hopped on his broom and rose up fifty feet. I mounted my broom. Hermione and Teddy stopped me.

" You could get expelled!" They said.

I shrugged and lifted off any way.

" What an idiot." They said.

I rose equal to Draco.

" Give it here." I demand again.

" No." he sneers.

He gave it a good chuck. I chased after it and spun around just to get it. I caught it and then headed back to the ground. Malfoy was still huffing and pouting with the rest of Slytherin.

" Mr Potter!!" Someone shrieked.

We all turned to face Professor McGonagall. I saw the smug look that Draco had. I walked with McGonagall to a classroom the DADA classroom.

" Professor may I borrow Wood for a moment." She asks.

Wood?

" Yes." I hear.

A boy comes out. Oh, I thought actual wood.

" Wood, I've found you a new seeker." She says.