I'm busy.. looking for weird.. stuff...?

Doctors POV

GOOD MORNING PONDS! Took you long enough! Anyways, time and space, anywhere, so what do you say, we can go to Clom, the loevely brooother planet or Rexa-"

"Cant you just set it at random?" Amy asked, her facer wrinkled as she gave me a grouchy look, glancing back too see Rory trying not to be obvious about doing omething.

"Yeah, i can do that, but wheres the fun in th-AAATTTT!" a suddnt shake from the tardis interupted the end of my sentence as a sudden shudder rocked the 3 of us, Amy holding on tightly to the console just like Rory.

"Looks like its found us!" i exclaimed , grinning madly at Amy and Rory who were just looking at me with a face that mixed the feeeluing of friendly love but with the little tinge of i hate you.

I was well used to the odd glare by now, and was about to lasugh when a suddenly forcible jeer sent all 3 of us into a downwards spiral, all 3 of us loked wide eyed as we held onto the console in an attempt to keep us from hitting the ceiling.

"Doctoooooor Whats going on?!?!" Amy shouted as the tardis runbled, a quick nd sudden shake pushing her to the left causing her to squeak in surprise.

"Look, Pond, does it look like i know what im doing!?!" i asked incredulously, and with a sudden pop i felt the sudden gravity start to quickly tug us down to the flooor, all 3 of us landing bearly on the floor.

i grinned madly, hopping up, my smile wide as i went over to check the screen, my eyes wide as i lok at it, odd waves coming from here.

"Earth , 2000." i said and with a quick tug , Rory helped amy up, her quick glare was silently acknoledged as i rolled up the cuffs of my sleeves.

"YES!!" she shouted, cuaisng me to glance over to her with a cheeky grin, walking up to her, i bopped her on the nose, her flinching at the odd action.

"Well that , Amelia was your first mistake. Now come along Ponds!" i shouted, ignoring Rory's annoyed remark that it didnt work that way.

with a cheeky grin, as soon as i stepped out of the tardis, i whipped out my handy dandy sonic screwdriver.

"was that supposed to look cool?"Amy asked me with a smug grin , causing me to frown at her, closing my sonic.

"Shut up, im busy... loking for weird.. stuff." i manged to say, and with that , i continued to scan the area.

after a bit of scanning i huffed.

"Doctor." Amy said, but i was to busy to really care.

"Not now Pond, im busy." i said in remark, pressing the button on my sonic screwdriver to reseacrh as suddenly, my sonic wasnt picking up a single signal.

"Doctor!"

"I said not now!"

"Doctor!!!" Rory shouted and with that i turned around to see Amy pointing to something next  to the tree a few meters away.

"I think i found it."