What did you say? - Insults and comebacks to shut them up.

Hey just thought I might put some insults up here because I get board really easy hope you injoy. If you have any ideas for a cover I would really like to know because have spent hours looking but can't seem to find much I would love to hear your ideas.If you injoy please vote I would love to get my book out there for more people to read.

1. I would like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up myass.

2. You should wear a condom on your head because if your going to act like a dick you might as well dress like one.

3. Have you been shopping lately? they are selling lives at the mall you should get one.

4. Pardon me but you must have mistake me for some one how gives a damn.

5. You must have been born on a highway because that's where most accidents happen.

6. I would slap you but that would be animal abuse

7. I don't know what makes you stupid but it really works.

8. You're a fail - so was your dads condom.

9. I am busy now- can I ignore you some other time.

10. Wow that's soooo funny my finger gets a boner from that.

11. Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.

12. Man I bet you were up all night working on that one.

13. You suck - you swallow.

14. Yo mammas so fat she downloads cheats for the wii fit.

15. At least when I do a handstand my stomach doesn't hit me in the face.

16. You're the reason god created the middle finger.

17. Roses are red violets are blue, god made me pretty, but what the hell happened to you.

18. If I wanted a bitch as a friend a would have brought a dog.

19. Roses are red violets are blue I have five fingers and the middle one's for you.

20. By the way the zoo called and the baboons want there butts back so you need to find a new face.

Hello.

I just thought I'd put these up here. For no other reason then my own (And hopefully yours too) amusement.

At the moment it's just a few of my favorites, but I plan to add to it as soon as I can be bothered. :)

Hope you like(d).

Ellie202.