random insults ( page 3 )

41.   Your gay - you wish.

42. I would shove my foot up your ass but you would injoy it.

43. I am sorry I don't talk to animals.

44. Your so skinny when you swallowed a meatball they thought you were pegnant.

45. I fart to make you smell better.

46. You are the perfect example of why animals eat there young.

47. How many times do i have to flush to be able to get rid of you.

48. Your so ugly that if you jonned the ugly contest they would say " sory no pros"

49.  Your so fat that when your hungrey the elephants hide.

50. Is it just me or do you have the chest of an eleven year old boy.

51.  God made coke, god made pepsi, god made me oh so sexy, god mad rivers, god made lakes, god made you... well we all make mistakes.

52. Keep talking cause someday your gonna have to say some-thing interagant.

53.  Yo mamma's so hairy you got rug burn when you were born.

54. I am so sorry but I can't think of an insult stupid enogh for you.

55. If you didn't have feet you wouldn't wear shoes so why wear a bra if you don't have boobs.

56. You could help people lose wight one look at you and they would lose there appatight.

57. FAIL- no-one asked for your life story.

58. Your so fat you leve foot prints in the concreate.

59. When you die, i'd like to go to your funaral but i will probably need to go to work that day. I believe in business before peasure.

60. Your not the worset person in the world but untill that person comes along you will have to do.