A Very Suggestive Sleepover (Part 2)

I hope she hadn't heard me singing. Sure I had sung for live streams before, but the thought of her hearing it directly was different. And far more embarrassing.

She came over to collab, something we had been planning for a while now but never found the time to do. When she came into our house, she could hardly keep her eyes open, and she was slightly wobbly. Although undeniably adorable, she seemed miserably drained. I had taken her to the closest room, Mark's office, and she instantly fell asleep at his desk. I distracted myself by watching Netflix and quietly strumming my ukulele so as to avoid becoming a creepy stalker. I knew that if I had nothing to do, I would probably end up watching her. I know it sounds serial-killer-like, but I simply had a crush. No harm in that. Albeit, it is called a crush and that is what it will undoubtedly do to your heart...

The video we had collabed on was about how well we knew each other. In reality, I knew the answer to every single question about her, but I kept that a secret and answered a few wrong on purpose. The only reason I knew her so well was because I listened to everything she said. Literally everything. Any story she had ever told me, I stored away in the back of my mind.

When she was answering questions about me, she did decently. I thought she would do worse, and it made me happy to know that she knew so much about me. Of course it could be a platonic friend thing. Whatever. A guy can dream. 

But, the best part was at the closing.

"And that's all we have for today, hope you enjoyed! If you did, slap that like button, right in the face! And I will see you guys in the next video, love you all!" With that line, y/n wrapped her arms around my chest and rested her head on my shoulder. "Stay cranky! Bye!"

"Bye, dudes!" I shut off the camera, but y/n kept on hugging me. "You're really warm," she said casually after snuggling with me for a little longer. I let out a small laugh.

"I do try." She giggled and tightened her hug for a second before letting go.

Rather than going home after filming, she decided on staying over as she was too tired to drive all the way home and didn't want to inconvenience us by asking for a ride. Before walking downstairs to our guestroom, she stopped and turned around.

"Can I just sleep on your couch?" She asked, referring to the one in the corner of my room. I hoped the dark lighting was enough to hide my red cheeks.

"Yeah, sure. I'll get you some blankets." I walked down the hall, running into Mark. He gave me a suggestive look. "Shut the fuck up." I muttered to him.

"I didn't say anything." He responded with a knowing laugh. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a few blankets. "Have fun." He called after me in a singsong voice as I opened my door. I turned to glare into his smiling eyes and flipped him off.

I twisted around to find y/n already curled up on my couch, her breathing slow and steady. A small smiled danced upon her lips. I unraveled a blanket and draped it over her petite figure. She curled up even further and pulled the blanket up to her chin. God, she was so cute. I pulled off my hoodie and crawled into my bed. Sleep wouldn't come easily, as my heart would beat out of control every time I thought about her. She was so close.

After what felt like a few hours, I did finally fall asleep, even if it was fitful. My dreams were constantly shifting, but the most prominent one was something along the lines of going on a date with y/n, but she was actually Mark, but Mark was actually Tyler, and the venue was PAX, except all of the fans were dogs.

I was awakened after about two hours of half-sleeping by someone shaking my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes to find y/n's figure standing over me.

"Hey." I whispered sleepily. "What's up?" She was nervously playing with her hair as she spoke.

"Uh, well, I...am cold. And um, I can't fall asleep...when I'm cold...so I thought...maybe I could..." She didn't need to say anymore. I moved over to one side of my bed.

"Yeah, yeah. Of course."

"Thanks." She said so quietly I could barely hear. She layed down next to me and coiled herself into a tiny ball, I assumed because she didn't want to take up space. I resisted the urge to pull her close to me. "Ethan?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you just...like...hold me?" I waited for a second to let what she had just said sink in.

"Uh, yep. No problem." I said awkwardly. I put my arm around her shoulders, and she moved in close to me. She propped her head on my chest and embraced my torso. She was freezing cold. I hugged her tighter. In a bliss, I fell asleep again.

A small stream of sunlight coming in through my window shined directly on my eyes. I groaned and rubbed them. Y/n was still sleeping, her little snores interrupting the quiet of the morning. Rather than being next to me like she was when we fall asleep, she was practically on top of me. Her head rested in the crook of my neck. I could feel her warm breath on my jawline. After a few minutes, I decided to wake her up.

"Y/n, hey. Wake up." I said while lightly poking the top of her head. She muttered something under her breath and snuggled even closer to me. My face heated up as I blushed. "Y/n seriously. It's like," I glanced over at my clock, "10." She opened one of her eyes and glared at me a little.

"I was up all night the night before last. Then till eleven the next." She said drowsily. "I'm going to keep sleeping." And with that her eye closed again. I sat up a bit, letting her keep her head on my chest. I grabbed my computer and began to edit the video we had filmed last night. After about thirty minutes, I had the video down to a usable size. Another thirty and I had added in some effects and made the sound quality up to standard. A few more adjustments and it was ready. I clicked post just as y/n began to wake up. She stretched her arms above her head and glanced over at me.

"Good morning."

"You mean, good just-after-eleven?"

"Yeah. I guess." She said with a chuckle. "Is there any food?"

"Yep. Let's go downstairs. I can make you something."

"Oh, no. Last time, you made me waffles with singed edges. Singed! I'm cooking."

"Fair point." I said through laughs. I stood up and put on my hoodie. When I turned around, I noticed a slight pink on her cheeks. Did she not realize I was shirtless? "You good?" I asked after she didn't move or talk for a few seconds.

"Yes. Yeah. Fine. Great, actually." She said choppy and quickly. "Let's go." She quickly got to her feet and sped walked over to the stairs. I tried to hide the fact that I was beaming. I knew my six pack would pay off someday. I followed her downstairs and into the kitchen. "Where's your waffle mix?"

"I'll get it." I walked into the pantry and searched for it. It was on the top shelf somehow, just out of reach. "I can't reach it." I called over to her. She came in next to me.

"Huh. How'd it get up there."

"No idea."

"Do you have a stepstool?"

"I don't think so." She sighed.

"Damn. You really own nothing useful."

"Hey, we have lots of useful things."

"If you count five more spatulas than needed helpful. Just, pick me up so I can grab it." She was surprisingly light. I lifted her by the waist, and she plucked the box off the shelf. I set her back down, turning her slightly so she was facing me. For a second we both stood there, her body pressed against mine, my arms around her waist. "Team work. Works every time." She said to break the tension. I moved to the back slightly and she walked out of the cabinet.

"Good job." I said while giving her a high five.

"So, is your milk accessible or is that also on a shelf seven feet off the ground?" I laughed.

"It's right in the fridge."

"Great. Let's get cooking." She turned away, and in the hall I spotted Mark. His smile was huge, and he was giggling silently but animatedly, holding up a step stool. I gave him a look that said 'seriously?' with a hint of a malicious expression. Just a hint; I was kind of grateful.