Lil' Bit of Fluff (Part 5)

He had broken into your fucking apartment. He claimed he 'forgot something'. Fucking liar. He's hiding something from you, you were sure about it. His behavior was strange and weirdly un-Ethan-like, but you still enjoyed his company. It made your endless endeavor in the horror genre less...well, horrifying. When you finally had finished filming all of your videos, it was around four o'clock and it was starting to lighten up outside.

"Dude, we've been here for three hours." Ethan let out a huge yawn and laughed.

"Well, anything for a pretty girl." He said sleepily.

"Awe. So sweet of you." In a tired haze, you droopily placed your arms on his shoulders and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He hugged around your waist and rested his head on the crook of your neck. "So sweet of the handsome boy..." your voice trailed off at the end. He nuzzled his head even further into you, his blue hair warm against your neck.

"Do you wanna go out with me?" He half mumbled.

"Yes." You whispered.

"Awesome." He moved his head so that his forehead was pressed against yours. You flicked your (e/c) eyes upwards to gaze into his jade irises. He leaned in even closer, your lips just about to touch. Then the door to your studio flew open.

"Hey, y/n, I-WOAH! Oh God, I'm so sorry!" In the doorway stood Mark. His hands flew up to shield his eyes.

"Mark!" You screeched, standing up very suddenly causing Ethan to fall over. "How did you get in?!"

"Spare key?" He said innocently. He uncovered one eye and held up a small brass key.

"You had a key?!" Ethan yelled from the floor.

"Well, yeah! Oh, right...the balcony..." He laughed nervously.

"You broke in, too? Really?" Your voice was monotone, making your lack of surprise evident. When one of these idiots did something stupid, the other was sure to follow.

"I mean, it was Ethan's fault. First, he dropped his phone and then the porn-" Ethan cut him off.

"No, no. Those details do not need to be shared." You rolled your eyes.

"I don't care why you two idiots broke into my apartment. Mark, can I have the key back?" You asked sternly; it wasn't really a question. He dropped it into your outstretched palm. "Thank you. Now, since you two broke into my apartment," Ethan rose his hand like he was going to make up some excuse, "no excuses," he lowered his hand, "you're editing all of my videos that I filmed last night. I'm gonna sleep." Mark shot me his puppy dog eyes. "Mark."

"Fine." He said with a sigh. You handed him your laptop and left them to do your hard work.

A/N: Sorry this chapter was so short! I couldn't really think of anything else to do with it. Hope you're enjoying the story so far! :)