2- Nightmares

Your POV

     It was pitch black. Then there was a really loud ringing sound. It felt like your ears were going to explode. Then there was red...then it was black again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      You sat up and covered your mouth to keep yourself from screaming. You looked around and realized it was just a nightmare. "Morning, sunshine!" Edd yelled from the kitchen, peeking out at you. "Good morning Edd..." You say, still confused/startled by your nightmare. You stood up and wobbled to the kitchen. The smell of pancakes filled your nose. "Pancakes?" You asked, smiling.

Tom's POV

      I rolled over and looked at the clock. '9:28 AM' I slowly stood up and stretched. I didn't get any sleep last night. I wasn't used to going to bed so early, and I guess something just kept me up. The weird thing was, I still wasn't tired. I stood up and walked downstairs. Y/n and Edd were already up. Edd was making pancakes, and y/n was watching. "Hey." I said, in an accidental raspy voice. Edd flipped a pancake and smiled. "Morning Tom!" "Good morning!" Y/n said, all cheery and excited. 'How can she be so happy after losing all of her memories, and getting like...shot in the head??' I sighed and grabbed a bottle of Smirnoff out of the fridge. I popped off the top and took a big gulp of the alcoholic beverage. Y/n gave me a weird look. "What?" I said, and took another drink. "Smirnoff for breakfast?" She asked, smirking. I smirk back and set the bottle down on the table. "There's never a bad time for smirnoff." I replied. She rolled her eyes and sat down. I sat across from her. "BREAKFAAASST!!" Edd yelled. Soon after, Matt came running down.

×TIME SKEEP×

Your POV

"So, have any memories come back yet?" Matt asked, pointing to your head. "No.." You replied, rubbing your face. "You're eventually gonna get tired of sleeping on that couch you know.." Tom said, "reading" his book. "Then she can sleep with me!" Matt shouted innocently. You blushed and scratched your neck. "Uh..the c-couch is ok-" "Tom has the queen sized bed, she could sleep with him!" Your face lit up and you looked down. "Wha-?" Tom jumped up and blushed. "What makes you think I'm ok with that??" He looked mad now. Edd giggled and waved. "Calm down, Tom, I was only joking!! If she gets sick of the couch she can just sleep in Tord's old base-thingy." 'Tord...' That name rang through your head. 'Tord...Tord...' "Y/n! You ok?" Matt shouted, shaking you back and forth. "H-huh?" You put your hand on your head and swallowed hard. "I remembered something." You said. Edd basically flew forward and looked deep into your eyes. "WHAT?" He yells. "Tord...that name..." You start, but then it's gone again. "I...I don't know." You looked down. "Well, hopefully you don't remember the bad side of him." Matt says. You stand up. "Where ya goin'?" Edd asks. "I need to go to the store and get clothes. Plus, tomorrow's Christmas. I gotta buy you guys presents! Do you have my purse?" "You mean this?" Tom holds out a black leather purse. "Yes!!" You grab it and look inside. Your wallet was still there. WAIT A SECOND...ypu check for a driver lisence or anything to recognize yourself....nothing. There was just money. LOTS OF MONEY. WHATEVER JOB YOU HAD WAS DAMN WELL PAID!! "Uh..I need a ride!" You said, throwing your purse over your shoulder. Edd and Matt rushed outside. "Tom, you coming?" You asked. He was walking towards you, carrying a blue winter jacket. He hands it to you then walks outside. You examined the coat and put it on. It smelled like Tom. This must be his coat. You run outside and get in the car. You had to sit in the back with Matt. In the floorboard of the car there was a huge harpoon gun..you decided not to question it. Suddenly the song, "Wires" by The Neighborhood came on the radio. "I REMEMBER THIS SONG!!" You yell, scaring Matt. Tom turns the volume up really loud and you listen to it for the whole car ride.

×Time skipperoni×

     You all walked into the mall. As soon as you walked in, the stench of old lady perfume filled your nose. You scrunched up your nose and grabbed Edd's wrist, who was holding Tom's, who was trying to seperate from Edd. Matt on the other hand, already ran off to the mirror shop. You dragged the two guys to a store called Spencer's. They had pretty cool shirts.  You all walked in, and you looked at the shirts. You eventually found one you liked. On the front was a white bird with its eyes crossed out by red exes. On the back was the words "Still Alive." You bought the shirt and looked around the store for the other 2 guys. They made a very regrettable choice, and went to the back. You dragged them out and they were both wide-eyed and cringeing. You laughed and showed them your new shirt. Tom smiled and said, "Nice." Edd smiled and grabbed your hand. You blushed and out of reflexes you grabbed Tom's hand. Edd dragged you to some store with a bunch of hoodies. He bought you a black hoodie that looked like it had white paint dripping from the top. Then it was Tom's turn. He dragged you both to a fancy alcohol store. He bought a bunch of alcohol and drank half of them while looking at others. By this time, we were all worn out. "Ok...I need to go get you guys presents, so wanna meet back here at...7:30?" You shrug. The guys nod and run off to other stores. You walk off and start to think of presents you could buy. First off, Matt. He likes...mirrors! You sprint to the mirror shop and buy the biggest mirror they had. Next, Edd! He likes...art and cola. You sprint to an art shop and buy him a 17 pack of professional gel pens. Lastly, Tom. He likes...alcohol and... his bass? You sprint to the music store and buy a 20 pack of guitar picks. 'Ok..that's all. Now, how much time do I have to shop for myself?' You walk over to a stranger in a red hoodie. "Hey, sir do you have the time?" You ask. He gasps and looks nervous. "Uh..." He had a really thick norweigan accent. "Tord?" The words slipped out of your mouth, without you even realizing it. "Y-you remember me??!" Tord whisper yells. You took a step back. This guy had a bad vibe to him. "D-Do you have the time??...Tord..?" You ask, still backing away. "Uh...7:28.....Y/n..I... need you to come with me. Things went wrong in the lab-" You ran. You didn't know why, but the vibe you were getting from him wasn't good. You ran back to the meet up spot, your hands full of bags. Everyone was waiting for you. You walked fastly up to them and grabbed Matt's arm, dragging them all outside quickly. You did this all the way to the car until everyone was inside. As soon as all of the doors shut, there was an explosion from inside the mall. "Drive!" You yelled at Edd. He slammed on the gas and we sped all the way home.

[1266 Words]