24 (part 1)

Lauren
Hey babe

12:00pm

Camila
Hi

12:01pm

Lauren
Do you want to meet up today because I really want to see you

12:05pm

Camila
Yea that's cool I want to see you too

12:07pm

Lauren
Where do you want to meet up

12:09pm

Camila
You can come to my house no one is home. My parents went to go visit a friend for 2 days so it's okay for you to come.

12:11pm

Lauren
Oh okay and what are we going to do

12:14pm

Camila
What ever you want baby

12:16pm

Lauren
What ever I want 😏

12:20pm

Camila
Yea 😛

12:21pm

Lauren
I can think of many things to do

12:24pm

Camila
Give me some ideas because I have nothing in mind

12:28pm

Lauren
I'll just show you when I get there

12:30pm

Camila
Oh I can't wait for that 😩

12:33pm

Lauren
I'll be there pretty soon

12:35pm

Camila
How soon

12:37pm

Lauren
Very soon like 2 minutes soon

12:38pm

Camila
Okay

12:38pm

***

The second that I stop texting I wait right next to my window to see when Lauren is coming. I'm so excited to see my baby. I see her coming in the drive way and I'm freaking out even more. The second she was going to knock on the door I go and open that door. I pull her hands to my waist and I put my arms around her neck and I put my lips onto hers. Then I start kissing her like my life depended on it. Then I run my fingers through her hair and I deepened the kiss and I moaned. Lauren starts pulling back from the kiss so she can close the door.

"Danmm baby you really want me." Lauren said pulling me from the waist to be closer to her.

"How can I not want you look at you; you're so fucking hot I just I just want to fuck you and kiss you."
Camila said sliding her hand from Lauren's neck going slowly down just right below Lauren's stomach.

"I can say the same for you I have been thinking of fucking you for the longest time now and look at you; you look so ready for me."
Lauren said running her hands through Camila's hard on.

"I'm always ready for you." Camila said looking straight into Lauren's eyes and Lauren gave a smirk.

"Lets go to your bedroom." Lauren said and Camila dragged Lauren up the stairs.
Once they get into the room Camila has realized that this is going to be her first time ever having sex and she got nervous.

"Wait baby I'm scared" Camila said.

•••••••••••
Sorry for the cliffhanger

I'm sorry for taking so long to update. It's because I have a lot projects and tests going on and I still need to take summer classes so I'm busy but I will update anytime that I can.

There will be a part two to this and it will be something you guys will like 😏. The reason I did not put it in this chapter is because I am going to take my time to write that part because I want it to be good. Let's see how the next chapter goes 😂😂.

Thanks to anyone that reads this book. It really means a lot to me. Even though it has a lot of errors because I never go back to check the errors that I make.  💙