24 (part 2)

‼️warning sexual content‼️

"Why are you nervous babe." Lauren said.
"It's because I don't want to miss this up for you."

"Trust me you won't miss this up at all and if you do which I know 100 percent that you are not going to miss this up it will be okay." She said giving me a kiss right after she said.

"It will be okay." Said whispering in my ear and starts giving me light kisses in my neck then starts sucking on my neck. I bring my hand to the back of Lauren's neck and she sucks harder in to my neck and I released a small moan. Then she kisses me again and she is walking forward until my the inside of my knees hit the bed. I sit down on the bed and she gets the bottom of my shirt to take it off but first she looks at me to ask permission and all I do is shake my head. The she take it off and she lays me down and goes between my legs.

Then I started thinking I really don't want to be bottom and I should not be bottom and I need to stop being a little chicken. So then I grab her and I put her down into the bed. Lauren was about to say something but I stopped her with a kiss. I start kissing her on her neck marking her as mine. I start going down to her collarbone and that's when i notice that she has too much clothing. I look at her right in the eye when I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and she sits up so I can take off. While I was taking her shirt off our eye contact kept on going. I could see in her that she really wanted. Before she lays down again she takes off her and the she takes mine off too.
I continue kissing her body I kiss around her breast and circling  my tongue around her nipple and she lets out a small moan and and grabbed the back my neck to the same treatment to the other breast and I did. I started kissing down her stomach and her breathing started getting louder.

I start pulling her pants down and took them off. I kiss her on top of her panties. I was kissing where she really wanted my mouth to be and she lets out a frustrated sound.
"CAMILA TAKE THESE FUCKING PANTIES OFF RIGHT NOW YOUR KILLING ME RIGHT NOW." Lauren screamed in frustration.
"There's no rush baby." I said teasing her.
"Baby please I am dying right here." She said and all I said was "okay". I took of her panties super fast.
I kissed the insides of her thighs. Then I kissed her clit and start sucking on it. Then i start kissing her pussy lips. Then I start fucking her with my tongue.

"Fuck yea baby just like that" Lauren said pushing my head further into her. I grabbed her ass and she wrapped her legs around my head.

"Keep on going I'm almost there." When she said that I sucked on her clit harder.

"Baby I'm about OMG baby I-I just came."

"Fuck that was so good." She said.
"You taste so fucking good." I said into her ear.
"I bet that you will taste better." Lauren said and my eyes widened.

"Baby we can do that next time I really really want to you know right now." I said because I really want to be in her already.

"Yea that okay." Was all she said when she put me down into the bed and put my pants down along with my boxers too. She grabs my cock and starts jerking me off slowly and I let out a groan.

"Baby please." I said throwing my head back into the pillow. She plays with the head of my dick and putting it all around her pussy. The she sinks into it and she starts to ride me slowly until we both reached our climax.

***************

I hope you guys like this chapter. suPeR WeiReD to WrItE.

If there is any mistakes I'm sorry I really don't proof read.